27. Baby, I'm fine, okay?

"Oh my god

"Oh my god." Anisha said in a loud voice when she woke up and looked at their position. She was having her leg above Aditya's leg, which was injured.

Hearing her voice, Aditya also woke up and looked at her. Maybe she just realized she was literally on top of her injured boyfriend. She tried to push him away from her, but his strong hold prevented her from moving.

"Let go, Aditya. You're injured... and your leg... oh my god." She tried to come out of his hold and he chuckled, shaking his head.

"I am fine, Anu." He reassured her and she relaxed in his hold.

"You have a broken foot and I just kept my leg on yours, sorry." She apologized cutely. He smiled and brushed away her apology, pressing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Sprained ankle, actually," He corrected her before studying her face with intensity. Although she was more relaxed than in the morning, she was still tense.

"Baby, I'm fine, okay?" He reassured her for the nth time, making her slap his chest, a pout forming on her face, though a slight blush appeared on her face hearing the endearment.

"Ouch, injured person here." He reminded her, pouting himself.

"Don't ever do that again. When you are driving, you need to pay attention to the road. That is why when I am with you I tell you to look at the road rather than at me. Why can't you be careful?" She kept scolding and ranting about his 'not so good focus' and all he could do was focus on her lips right now.

He knew he should be paying attention to her words, but his mind was elsewhere. He couldn't help but get lost in her beauty.

Her lips were practically asking for a kiss. He smiled as he stared at her lovingly. She looked so cute when angry.

"Aditya... are you even listening?" she asked, glaring at him and stopping her rambling.

"Hmm, you know I can't promise that, at least when you are with me... because my focus is always going to be on you." He leaned forward teasingly and placed a kiss on her cheek while she slapped his arm lightly.

"You look so cute when you're angry." He tells her huskily and she instantly blushes. His gaze lingers on her, a slight smile playing on his lips as he enjoys her reaction.

"And my focus is on your lips right now." He whispers looking at her lips.

"Aditya... we are in a hospital for god's sake." She mumbles placing her hand on his chest to keep him away.

"But there is no one here." He whispers moving closer to her face. Just as he was about to kiss her, the door opened, revealing Sid, clearing his throat.

"Guys, sorry to disturb... but I guess this is a hospital." Sid said as he entered the room with a tray in his hand.

Anisha blushed in embarrassment and sat up on the bed, waving her hair back and tucking it behind her ears.

Love Just Happens On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara