33. Adi Ki Ho Gayi Anisha

The day had finally come, the day I would get married and become someone's life partner

The day had finally come, the day I would get married and become someone's life partner. This is the day that I would be leaving my parents and moving to a new home, a new Family.

The thought of leaving my parents behind made me emotional. It was now that I realized that it was going to be hard, we were all so busy enjoying all the functions that I didn't even realize that I was going to leave behind my family and my house.

Aditya called me in the morning when I woke up, since we weren't allowed to see each other after the haldi, he couldn't video call me to see me... and once I picked up the phone and talked...he instantly knew that I was sad and upset, so he tried to distract me by cracking his silly jokes or using his new pick up lines on me.

But at the end of the call, he did reassure me with his words that he was always going to be there with me, for me.

I believed him.

After some time, Kiara told me that mumma was calling me in her room so I went to meet her, and I even wanted to spend some time with her.

I knocked on her door and entered without waiting for her answer. She smiled at me and gestured to me to come and sit near her. But instead I laid on the bed and placed my head on her lap and she caressed my hair.

"We are going to miss you so much, Anu." Mumma said in a slow voice and I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I will miss you all too... so much." I mumbled hiding my face in her lap.

"I am happy for you Anu... you have got a lovely family and Aditya loves you so much. I know you are going to be happy there, beta." She said and I nodded slightly.

"I know mumma. I am happy too... but still no one can replace your places in my life." I sobbed.

"Don't even think of replacing us." She pinched my nose and I chuckled, wiping my tears.

"Never... I am going to come here and irritate you all whenever I want." I said and she shook her head smiling.

"You can come whenever you want. Nobody is going to stop my princess from coming to her own house." We heard Papa's voice and turned to see him standing on the door with teary eyes but a smile on his face.

He hugged us both and consoled us but couldn't hide the tears in his eyes.

"I am going to miss you the most," I cried, hugging him.

"Haww...that's not fair." Mumma whined and we both chuckled.

"I'm there for you na." Papa teased her and I laughed as I saw her blushing.

"Both of you take care of each other and always take your medicines on time papa...and mumma don't over stress yourself with all the work okay... and you... call... me..." My words broke as I started crying again and papa pulled me into his arms.