4. Meeting Him

"Are you nervous Anisha?" Kiara asked me as she did my hair

"Are you nervous Anisha?" Kiara asked me as she did my hair. I asked her to be here with me today when I met him. Also, she could help me get ready.

"Not really but I just hope I don't be rude to him just because of my past..." I trailed off.

"You won't be. You just have to be yourself. Be real. He will be dumb to reject you... Who can say no to this amazingly lovely girl?" She said holding my chin and I chuckled at her expression.

"You want to give me some tips?" I asked her. I have never done something like this. Meeting someone to get to know him, who was a stranger. All I know is how he looks and his name is Aditya Malhotra.

"Oh of course... I would love to give tips. One of them is, don't say yes if you are not sure, take your time. Maybe if you like him even one percent after meeting him, think about it. It's about your future. You have to spend your whole life with him. So spend some time before that and decide if you want to proceed." She said.

"Hmm... But I don't think I can fall in love again... or trust someone." I said.

"That time will tell." She said as though she knew what the future held.

"And the second tip, I will tell you some other day." She winked and I looked at her confusedly.

"Anisha, Kiara di?" My brother called knocking on the door.

He never added a "Di" for me! Huh!

"Yes?" Kiara answered.

"Mom is calling you both down... Jiju and his family are here." He informed and I shook my head. (Jiju: Sister's husband)

Jiju? I haven't even said yes yet.

"We're coming," She said and he nodded before heading out.

"Jiju?" Kiara asked teasingly while I shrugged my shoulders and she chuckled.

I checked myself one last time and then we walked down the hall with Kiara beside me.

"There she is." I heard my father say.

I looked up to see everyone seated in the hall. Mumma, Papa, Isha di on one side, and five members on the other. My eyes fell first to the person whose picture I saw a week ago.

Aditya Malhotra.

He looked more handsome in person.

He was dressed up in a sky blue shirt tucked inside a pair of black pants, paired with black shoes.

I found him looking at me, without a blink of his eyes. But when our eyes met, he instantly looked away.