45. Greece looks so beautiful

"Adi, what are you doing? Let me finish the packing

"Adi, what are you doing? Let me finish the packing." Anisha shrieked as I held her wrist and tugged her towards me with a force that she fell on my lap as I sat on the bed.

"No. Your husband comes home tired from work and you are busy not giving him attention." I pouted as I complained to her and slid my arms around her waist holding her securely on me.

"Don't be a baby now. You will have all my attention on our honeymoon." She said with a teasing glint in her eyes as she placed her hands on my shoulder.

"Hmm... Someone seems very excited and all ready for the adventures." I smirked and a red blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Shut up." She glared but the small smile forming on her lips have her away.

"It's going be just you, me, the cozy bed and closed doors." I whispered with my voice huskily as my hands slipped inside her kurti through the small slits on either sides and she stiffened.

"I can see where your mind is going Mr. Malhotra, but its not going to work." She mumbled trying to keep her voice steady as I traced fingers on her bare waist.

"You have no clue how sexy you sound right now." I said as I leaned towards her neck and placed a kiss on her collarbone and she took in a breath.

"I am not packing and you will have to finish everything if you try your ways." She warned me and I chuckled looking at her.

"Someone seems to have a weak self-control " I said with a smug smile as I pressed my finger on her nose.

"That someone is you." She bent forward and whispered in my ears sensually moving her finger over my face from my temple to jaw.

"Do not try to tease like that Mrs Malhotra." I warned as she placed a kiss on my jaw and pulled back sheepishly.

"Was just giving you a proof who has a weak self control." She winked and before she could realise, I flipped her on the bed and hovered above her.

"Let me just prove your point more practically." I said and she shook her head.

"No Adi, we are not doing anything when everyone's at home, I have told you." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I will be gentle I promise, so you won't be loud you know?" I said huskily and then pressed my lower half to her body so she would know how much I was turned on for her.

"Adiii" She gasped as she felt me and I could feel her getting turned on and I immediately got into action by placing my lips on her and that was followed by everything I wanted to do to her since the moment I entered the room.

"I told you I will be gentle." I whispered in her ears as I hugged her from the back under the duvet.

"Good night!" She said as she drove her elbow into my ribs and I chuckled.