61. Just let me hold you

"Anisha! Anisha!" I scream on top of my lungs as I see the car speed away right in front of my eyes

My breathing quickens as I realise that bastard could do anything to my Anisha. She was in danger.

I had promised her just a few minutes ago that I would keep her safe and I failed. I failed to protect her from him.

I stomped my foot in anger and ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. The fear in Anisha's eyes, the panic on her face and the tears that rolled down her eyes - that I had seen when I ran behind the car flashed in front of my eyes.

I have to save her as fast as possible.

"How was that?" The drunken man spoke stumbling on his feet and I stared at him in confusion. Why was he talking to me now? It was all because of him that all this happened.

If he wouldn't have come infront of my damn car, I wouldn't have gotten out of it and Nikhil wouldn't have taken away Anisha with him.

"What do you mean?" I ask him and he laughs coming forward. Suddenly he didn't look drunk at all.

"It was all a plan." He waves his hand in the air dramatically and my eyes widen as I frown at the man who looked all sober now.

Plan. It was all a plan to distract me. To get me out my own fucking car.

"You!" I drag the man by his collar and push him on the road and a curse leaves his mouth as he groans in pain.

"Tell me where did he take my wife?" I ask and he rubs his back, sitting on the road.

"I don't know that. My job was only this much." He says and I kick his leg to which he groans again.

I pull out my phone from inside my coat, which thankfully I had, and call the police and then Sid. I tell them the location and ask them to come here as fast as possible.

Ten minutes later, one car and a police jeep stops in front of me. The police gets out and asks me the situation and I tell them everything that happened.

After which, one of the officers handcuffs the man who was now lying unconscious there because I had punched him several more times out of anger. They sprinkle water on his face and he wakes up, they pull him into their jeep and start their questioning with him.

"We will find her." Sid says placing his hand on my shoulder and I turn to hug him as tears threaten to fall down my eyes.

I am fucking scared for her.

.........

After what seemed like ten minutes of us driving towards the direction that the officers assumed, Nikhil would have taken, we still didn't find Anisha.

The technical team at the back of the jeep was trying to track Anisha's phone but it was out of reach.

"How much fucking long is it going to take to find her? It's been half an hour already." I yelled getting frustrated.