19. Good morning, Aditya Malhotra

"What are you doing Aditya?" I asked as he kept both his hands on either side of my face and my back hit the wall

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"What are you doing Aditya?" I asked as he kept both his hands on either side of my face and my back hit the wall.

His eyes twinkled with mischief and he leaned in, his lips barely touching mine.

"You know I like kissing you." He whispered huskily nearing me, and my heartbeat rose. His words, his closeness, and the anticipation of his kiss sent my heart racing.

"I like it too." I whispered back and a smile appeared on his face as he placed his lips on mine. His hand moved down from the wall to my neck and he held it softly.

I felt myself melting into the moment, completely lost in the sensations of his lips against mine.

My hands wrapped around his neck, my fingers found their way into his hair, and oh his hair was awesome. He nibbled on my lower lip as I kissed him feverishly.

His hands moved down and pinched my waist and I gasped, parting my lips. He took it as his chance, and shoved his tongue into my mouth like an expert. In a way, that made me go weak on my knees.

We pulled out as our lungs yelled they were short of oxygen. He kept his forehead against mine, breathing heavily, the same as me.

"I can't wait for us to get married. I want to do so many more things to you." He whispered on my face and my cheeks blushed.

"I like that blush." He said moving away slightly to look at me.

"And also that I am the reason." he said as he kissed my cheek. He moved his lips further down towards my neck and was going to bite there when...

I heard my phone ring.

My hand moved towards the side table and I grabbed my phone, declined the call without looking at it, and turned back to sleep.

Wait.

I sat up on the bed with my eyes wide open. Was I just dreaming about Aditya kissing me? My eyes widened at the realization.

Oh my goodness. Had I lost my sanity somewhere?

My phone rang again and I took it to see that Aditya was calling. Wow.

I picked it up, keeping the phone to my ear and lying back on the bed, adjusting the pillow.

"Hello?" I said as I thought about how I was talking to the person I was dreaming about, in the most intimate way.

"Hello. Good morning." He said in his raspy, early morning voice. Even that sounds sweet.

"Morning," I said lazily.