9. Can I kiss you?

Two weeks

Two weeks.

It's been two weeks since the date night. The next day Anisha had gone shopping with Diya and they tagged along well.

Anisha felt like Diya was her own little sister. She was cute, pretty, lively, and mature. She probably enjoyed spending time with Diya and was happy to bond with her.

Diya kept asking for her opinion whenever she wanted to buy something. She even kept talking about Aditya, letting Anisha know more about him.

They had lunch together after all the shopping and to their surprise, Aditya came to pick them up.

During these two weeks, Anisha and Aditya talked to each other, every night, either through chat or phone call. They even met for lunch or dinner some days.

She realized he was a good man and everything he did was to make her comfortable. She had developed a liking for him and was definitely ready to marry him.

She noticed all the little things he said and did, which showed his caring, supportive and understanding nature. Thus made her realise that he was the perfect partner for her.

Aditya, on the other hand, developed feelings of more than liking for Anisha. He enjoyed their frequent calls, chats, dates, and little moments together. But he didn't want to take things too fast and just wanted to move with the flow.

Anisha's parents asked her about her decision regarding marriage and she told them she was ready for it. Aditya's answer was the same, from the beginning.

Both of their parents were happy to know their decisions and decided to meet tomorrow at Malhotra mansion to match their kundalis. (Horoscopes)

"These designs are very beautiful, Anisha

"These designs are very beautiful, Anisha." Rohit Sir, My boss appreciated the kitchen interior designs I made for the current project.

"Thank you, Sir." I smiled and replied.

I had spent countless hours perfecting the details of the designs, such as the colors, materials, and lighting, to ensure that they would be aesthetically pleasing and reflective of the client's personal style.