37. This was our best kiss

No one, I repeat - no one can kiss better than my husband

"We can make it up with lot of kisses." He said and placed his lips on mine and wasting no time, he hovered upon me letting his lips continue their work. I parted my lips quickly, as he moved his tongue inside making me gasp. It wasn't a slow kiss, it was wild and demanding.

I moaned as he nibbled on my lips, my toes curling and butterflies erupting in my stomach as his fingers caressed my cheeks as he kissed.

His hands moved a little down and caressed my shoulder and went lower rubbing my bare arms. My hands reached up and my fingers got lost in his messy hair.

"Adi" I moaned as he removed his lips from mine and started placing kisses on my jaw until he was back to kissing me again.

This time, I tried to dominate the kiss but he was adamant. I tried harder and then our lips were battling. His hands now moved to my waist as he lifted my top a little and his fingers rested on both side of my waist, while his tongue pushed against mine.

This was euphoric and butter-electriflying.

When out of breath, we pulled away our lips, he rested his forehead on mine as we took heavy breaths.

"This was our best kiss until now" He whispered over my lips and smiled blushing.

Thinking no further, and as we had decided to make up this night with a lot of kisses, I pressed my lips against his, again and my hands wrapped around his neck.

He let me take the lead this time and I loved him for that. He gave me an equal chance.

I felt his arms around me, his palm caressing my back. I moaned, as a wave of pleasure passed through my body, as his one hand squeezed my waist and I gasped.

He pulled away breathing heavily. It was when his gaze met mine that I felt shy under his gaze. He pressed his lips against my cheek dangerously close to my lips breathing hard.

"You took my breath away!" He whispered, his voice deep and husky.

I blushed, wanting to hide my face in his chest, I hugged him and could hear his heart beating rapidly. I wondered whether it was mine or his. It did not matter, cause we both were in the same boat.

I felt him lower his head, as he kissed the crook of my neck. My hand moved on his back. His hot breath on my skin, left me wanting for more, but we both knew this was it for the night.

I took in a heavy breath clutching tighter on to the t-shirt as he trailed wet kisses all the way up to my ear. He began nuzzling at my neck with delicate kisses.

I shuddered placing my hand on his shoulder. His kisses grew wet and I shut my eyes, biting back a moan.

He was so good. So good at what he was doing.