28. Aditya will you listen to me- ?

"I'm getting popcorn

"I'm getting popcorn. Put on some nice movie until I get back." I informed Kiara as I started to get out of bed and put on my slippers.

"Oh my gosh, when did I get so lucky that you are letting me choose a movie?" She said dramatically, and I rolled my eyes before getting out of the room and going to the kitchen.

As I came back with a tub of popcorn and two cans of coke, I saw Kiara still scrolling through Netflix, searching for a movie.

I placed the bowl and cans on the bed as I sat beside her and whacked her on her shoulder.

"Ouch! What!?" She asked while rubbing her shoulder, scrunching her eyes at me.

"What are you doing? I told you to select a movie." I scolded her, grabbing the remote from her.

"I don't know which one to watch, I guess we have watched all of them." She said, picking up the can while stuffing her mouth with some popcorn.

I glared at her and she chuckled laying back on the bed, with her head popped on one hand.

Such a lazy ass.

I clicked on some movie and laid back on the bed, picking up my drink and placing the bowl between us.

"So, how's it going?" She asked as the intro played on the TV screen.

"How's going what?" I asked back, shifting my gaze from the screen to her.

"Your plan of telling your boyfriend and soon-to-be husband that you love him?" She asked me wiggling her eyebrows and I sighed.

"I don't know. I tried a few times but everytime someone would come and interrupt us. So now I think I would tell him only when we are alone and there is no one to disturb." I told her.

"Hmm... so madam needs some alone time with her mister." She teased me and I slapped her arm.

"Shut up, It's nothing like that, now let me focus on the mov-" I was telling when her phone started buzzing.

Oh god! This happens every time we are watching a movie. Either we start talking in the middle or her phone calls never end.

She raises her eyebrows together in surprise and picks up her phone.

"Hi, Ji..." She muttered and then stopped before continuing further.

"Hi Jiya... what happened that you are calling me at 11.30 in the night?" She asked, laughing nervously, looking at me.

Who is Jiya? I have never heard of her. And why is she laughing like this?

"What? Really? Are you serious?" She shrieked over the phone happily.

"Stop shouting Kiara," I said, placing my hands over my ears and she started laughing again.

"What?" I asked in confusion.