44. Tell me your favourite flavour

"How much have you girls shopped!?" Adi asked as we entered the parking lot of our apartment

I and Kiara had gone shopping in the morning while Adi and Sid were at our apartment, chilling watching Netflix. They wanted to tag along with us but we very politely denied. We needed someone best-friends time because we went for spa and hair enol.

Once we reached almost at lunch time, I called Aditya to come down to take the bags because there were so many bags and we were probably tired to carry them all by ourselves.

"There was a sale" I exclaimed and Aditya shook his head chuckling.

"Did you bring anything for me?" He asked me, holding the bags in one hand and rounding the other hand over my shoulder.

"Hmmm... Just a shirt that I liked very much" I told him and he grinned while we entered the lift.

"And did you bring anything for Sid?" Adi teased Kiara and her cheeks reddened.

"Why should I tell you?" She retorted though blushing and we both laughed.

"Should I carry you inside? I'd be happy to do that." He said huskily into my ear, sending chills down my spine as we reached our apartment.

"No, thank you. I can walk." Smiling, I lightly hit him with my elbow and walked inside.

"Hey Gossip Queen" I said to Sid as he looked up from his mobile to us. He smiled when he saw Kiara but when he heard me, he frowned.

"Gossip Queen?" Adi asked placing the bags on the table.

"Yeah. Sid spreads gossips." I told him and Kiara laughed.

"What does that even mean?" Sid asked narrowing his eyes.

"You were the one who spread the news the Adi and I are going on honeymoon. Right?" I asked him and he smiled sheepishly nodding.

"You shouldn't tell him things that he can create gossips with" I told Adi and we all laughed.

"You want some juice?" Adi asked as Kiara went and sat beside Sid and I shook my head.

"Let's watch a movie" Kiara said and we all agreed.

"I will come in a minute" I told turning to Adi and he nodded and I made my way to our room.

I opened the cupboard and picked out my comfy clothes to change into. We had brought some clothes here last week with the thought that we might come here frequently, Adi's words not mine.

I gasped when I felt hands around my stomach.

"Hi baby" He said in his husky voice kissing the side of my neck. I turned when his grip loosened. His hands quickly held on to my waist.

Oh, how I definitely was expecting this.

I looked at him and he pressed his lips against my cheek.