51. Best support system of my life

I woke up with a smile and ran my hand on the other side of the bed to pull my wife close to me but it was empty

I woke up with a smile and ran my hand on the other side of the bed to pull my wife close to me but it was empty. I opened my eyess and sat up on the bed looking around.

There she stood, leaning on the wall near the window, wearing my shirt from last night and looking absolutely beautiful with sun rays falling over her face.

Last night we were both busy working but we don't know what led to us making love to each other. That was another fact that we did not even need any reason, we could just be in each other's arms forever.

I walked towards her and hugged her from behind. She moaned as I kissed her neck seductively.

"Good morning." I whispered biting her earlobe. She moaned again in response and arched her back. I wrapped my arms around her body and kissed her hair.

"You look so damn hot in my shirt." I whispered close to her ear. My hands were still holding her from the waist. She blushed and tried to move away from me but I tightened my arms.

She tilted her face to look at me with a smile adorning her face. Her lips were swollen and her eyes were sleepy but she still looked so lively and beautiful.

"I wish you could stay home today." She pouted and I sighed.

"And I wish you could have asked me this some other day, because today it's not possible." I said and she nodded knowingly.

"Tomorrow morning we are going to Ronak and Ashika's engagement, so no work tomorrow, no going to office after that." I told her and she grinned.

"Really?" She asked excitedly turning in my arms to face me and I nodded smiling at how even this small idea made her happy. Maybe I should do this often.

"We can plan to go out somewhere, have a lot of fun or... we could just stay in bed. Your call, baby." I suggested and made and innocent face at the last.

"I think I would like to go with the... second option." She said slowly with the same innocent face that I made.

"Then we have the same choices." I smirked and she giggled.

"Now, I think I should go take a shower and then..." She started a minute later but I interrupted.

"I'll prepare the breakfast." I completed and she gave an impressed look.

"Okay..." She shrugged happily and went to the closet to get her clothes.

I went outside into the kitchen and started the coffee machine. Heating the pan for breakfast, I checked my phone for the updates of my today's schedule.

I was making the pancakes when I felt two arms wrapping around my torso. She kissed my shoulder and rested her forehead on my back. I turned around and kissed her cheek smiling. She wore a black tank top and white shorts, her comfort clothes as she was at home, but even that made her look very hot. I smiled at her appreciatively.