48. You, sir, are insatiable

I placed my fingers on the nape of her neck and slowly pushed all her hair to one shoulder and angled her neck to the side

I placed my fingers on the nape of her neck and slowly pushed all her hair to one shoulder and angled her neck to the side. I felt her sigh as I placed my lips on the place connecting between her shoulder and neck.

Slowly, I trailed a path from there to her ear, peppering soft kisses along the way. Her skin was unbelievably soft against my lips.

I felt her gripping the counter of the bathroom and I placed my hands on her hands as my tongue moved to lick a part beneath her earlobe and a soft gasp escaped her lips. She rested her head on my chest and let me continue my soft torture.

"You make me want to just keep you in my arms for every second." I said and gently nibbled on her earlobe. Her breaths turned ragged at this and she shivered in my hold.

"And y-you... you make me want to punch you in your handsome face." She responded and I chuckled and made a path with my lips back to her shoulder.

"You are an annoyingly handsome husband who did not let me to enjoy the beach and... Ah." She stopped when I bit her soft skin of neck slightly. A small moan left her lips and she leaned further into me.

"So what were you saying?" I asked mischievously and placed my hands on her waist and looked at her. Her face was flushed and her eyes were hooded with desire.

"I was s-saying... I hate you." She said faking anger, narrowing her eyes at me.

"Do you?" I asked, snaking my arm around her waist and pulling her towards me.

"Ye... Yes." She stuttered and gulped nervously as her eyes switched between my eyes and my lips.

The corner of my lips lifted up while I tucked her loose hair behind her ears. Leaning forward, I kissed her right above her eyes.

"Tell me wifey, do you really hate me?" I asked and placed another kiss on her cheeks.

"Y-yeah..." She whispered with closed eyes.

"But you wouldn't hate me if I do things to you that are actually running in your mind, you won't right?" I asked, enjoying the way her face reddened and she looked at me opening her eyes.

She licked her lips to wet them and her harmless action caused all the blood of my body rush south. She exactly knew what she was doing.

"Tell me they aren't running in your mind." She smirked, suddenly being all bold as she placed her hands on my shoulder.

"More than what you think." I said huskily as I moved my hand, that was on her waist, downwards... until it reached the area between her legs, the place I loved.

I kissed her and rubbed her down there and then slipped a finger inside her. She stilled in my arms and her breath hitched.

Our mouths moved again each other in a torturing slow speed at first. The speed then became fast as I traced my tongue all over her lips and fastened my fingers inside her. Taking her lower lip in between my teeth, I sucked harder only to hear her moan my name.