41. Who calls their wife detective?

"Sir, the Ahuja project is completed and I have prepared the designs for Singhania hotels project

"Sir, the Ahuja project is completed and I have prepared the designs for Singhania hotels project... You can have a look" I said as I turned the laptop towards Rohit to show him the designs.

He looked at them for a minute only while he kept glancing on his phone in the middle.

"It's nice Anisha but you will have to change the colour theme and these details here in the dining area are not cool, you can do much better and also..." He said it was nice and then kept telling the things that were not nice which was probably everything according to him.

Stupid boss.

"Okay Sir, I will change it entirely and show it to you in two days" I said sighing and turned back the laptop.

"Okay and what about your husband's restaurant designs?" He asked raising his eyebrows and I mentally wanted to punch him on his face.

It's been a week that I joined back office and Rohit has become entirely different. As much over sweet he was before, that much of an asshole he was now. Even when the designs were nice, he would ask me to change everything. I could feel Kiara's pain now. Though I didn't like him before nor now.

And one more thing that added to his 'not-a-good-boss' list was that he kept bringing Aditya every now and then purposely, as if reminding himself that I was married to CEO Aditya Malhotra. Only I knew it was all out of jealousy.

As if I cared.

"They are all ready. I have to just show them to him and after he approves, the work would be started" I said.

"I see you completed these designs very quick, going to surprise your husband?" He asked with straight eyes and a fake smile.

"Nothing like that. I visited the site five days back and I had only one project on hand so I took out time for that" I explained.

Though it was true I worked on this very quick because I wanted to surprise him. But Rohit didn't have to know that.

"Cool then. You can leave" He said looking back into his phone. I was waiting to leave. Thank you.

I closed the door a little loudly while walking out and made my way to my office cabin. I sighed placing the laptop on the table as I ordered a cup of coffee and then laid back on my chair.

"Heyy" I heard Kiara's voice and opened my eyes.

"Hii" I said tiredly.

"What happen? Did Rohit do something again?" She asked sitting in front of me and I nodded.

"He is such a stupid boss na. He again rejected the designs today, though I showed you them right? It weren't that bad." I told her and she nodded.