38. You can kiss it better

"So? How's everything going? No post wedding Jitters?" Kiara asked as we now settled in my room for late night talks and sleep

I had talked to Aditya for about 15 minutes but then the two idiots started whining that they were waiting, so I had to go back to watch the movie, and Aditya did not complain because he genuinely wanted me to spend time with them.

"What is post wedding Jitters?" I chuckled as I placed the pillow behind and laid back.

"Areyy, like nervous in a new home, new family and all?" She asked.

"No. Nothing like that. In fact, it feels like I have been there from many years, like it's new but nothing feels new, everyone is so sweet and adapting, that I already feel so attached with them." I told and then smiled.

"And what about your husband?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"He is trying to be the best husband" I chuckled and she joined.

"He will be. I can't deny that. He makes me feel so comfortable, so loving, like he was waiting to show all his love to his wife, and I am glad I am the one" I sighed smiling and she smiled looking at me.

"You remember I told you, 'ek feeling aa rahi hai, tujhe ek try dena chahiye?' " She asked and I looked at her and then remembered her saying this on the day I told her that a proposal had come for me.

"Hmm" I nodded realising that it was good that everyone told me to give it a try or things would have been so different today. I wouldn't have even met Adi.

"You are my best friend" I exclaimed hugging her sideways and she chuckled hugging me back.

"I am always going to tell you what you have to do, when you are confused, dear best friend" She poked my nose and I chuckled.

"Even I am going to tell you what you should do, when you are confused" I told her and she frowned.

"I am not confused about anything" She said.

"Not even about Sid?" I asked and she sat back.

"Are you guys on talking terms?, Like regularly?" I asked because I somewhere knew both of them liked each other, but no one was taking the next step.

"We are. We do talk... almost daily." She said and I gave her an impressed look to which she blushed slightly.

"So you like him?" I asked and she looked at me for a second and then nodded.

"Did he tell you something about his feelings?"

"No. That is what I am confused about. I mean we did not even like each other in the beginning, we used to fight, then suddenly I have feelings for him and now though we talk more and fight less, I am not sure if he likes me, like as in romantically like" She expressed her thoughts and I nodded.