15. This woman would drive me crazy.

I looked around the room and at Aditya

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I looked around the room and at Aditya.

"Shall we head down?" I asked him.

As I waited for Aditya's response, he walked towards me without saying anything. He kept walking closer to me, with his gaze fixed on me and I kept stepping back till I clashed with the wall.

When he reached me, he kept both his hands on the wall behind me slowly, on either side of my face. The closer he leaned, the faster my heart beat.

He tilted his head slightly and kissed my left cheek sensually. I swear I forgot to breathe for a second as his soft lips touched my skin. I felt goosebumps rising all over my body.

"You look beautiful." He said in his husky voice, close to my ear. I felt warmth inside me, and my cheeks flushed. I felt hot all over.

He smirked at me taking in my flushed stance as he moved back.

"You okay?" He asked innocently and his lips curled up slightly.

"Yeah." I breathed out and gazed at his handsome face, taking him in as he stood in front of me.

"Do you want to check me out the entire day or should we go down?" He asked amusedly as he saw me checking him out so openly. I came out of my checking-out-Aditya zone and blushed again.

But then I realized he was checking me out too.

"Look who's saying," I said looking at him and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" he asked.

"Who was checking me out a few minutes before?" I asked him and the tip of his ears reddened but then he was The Aditya Malhotra, he always had an answer.

"I have the right to do so, any problem?" He asked in his husky voice while he had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Chachi is waiting down," I said turning my gaze from him and diverting from the topic.

"We should go then." He said stepping back a bit and I took a breath that I didn't know I was holding until now.

But then, I looked at him and grinned. Let me show him how it feels when someone takes your breath away.

I tipped my toes and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. After placing a soft kiss on his cheek, I moved back immediately to see his reaction.

His eyes widened in surprise and his breathing stopped. His lips parted slightly, and I knew he had felt the same spark of emotion that I had.

I smirked.

And walked down leaving him there to catch some breath.

As I walked down to the dining area, I heard some voices and went there to see that everyone had already been seated. I sat beside Kiara. She nudged me teasingly and I slapped her shoulder.