36. When my wife is the best

Life always has something beautiful to give you, you just have to wait for the right time

I waited, and now I have... Anisha.

I can't even explain how beautifully beautiful she is. One look at her and I can't take my eyes off.

Kissing her has become my second favourite thing to do, first is always going to be - looking at her all the time.

It is going to be our first night tonight after the reception, and I can't wait to hold her in my arms, kiss the hell out of her and make her mine, to show all my love to her.

"Adi?" She called out as she lifted her head from my chest as we were hugging.

"Hmm?" I asked moving a small strand of hair from her face.

"We... won't be able to do anything tonight, incase you are planning something" She told slowly and I looked at her confusedly.

"Why? You don't want to? It's okay... We can wait" I told her kissing her nose and she smiled.

"It's not like I don't want to... but we can't" She said and I raised by eyebrows.

"Are you on your periods?" I asked and she looked at me surprised for a second but then nodded.

"Sorry... I know you wanted to-" She started apologizing and I clicked my fingers on her forehead.

"Oww..." She rubbed her forehead and I chuckled.

"What are you even asking sorry for?" I asked shaking my head.

"Because-"

"It isn't your fault that you got your periods, stupid... and moreover we have a whole lifetime for us to...you know?" I whispered teasingly and she blushed.

"I thought you are going to be upset about it" She said looking up at me.

"I am not upset... I am happy you told me... now come...take rest until we go down" I said holding her hand and made her sit on the bed.

There was a knock at the door and I opened it to find a staff who brought the medicine. I thanked and then closed the door.

"Here is your medicine" I said handing her the tablet and a glass of water.

She pulled out her lips, not wanting to have the tablet and made faces looking at it. I shook my head keeping the tablet on her palm.