11. Are you trying to flirt with me?

"Passengers, please pay attention

"Passengers, please pay attention. Shatabdi Express heading to Amritsar, Train No. 12209, will reach Platform No. 4 at its scheduled time. Thank you."

The announcement made through speakers was heard by the people awaiting the train. Among them are the Chopras and Malhotras.

A week had already passed since the marriage dates were finalized for Anisha and Aditya.

Anisha wasn't feeling well for three days and was hospitalized for high fever. Both families were about to cancel the trip or postpone it but Anisha didn't want to spoil the plans and on the other hand Aditya didn't want to risk her health.

She tried many ways to get him to agree. As a result, Aditya gave Anisha the bitterest medicine and healthiest soup he could find from his own restaurant.

She was reluctant at first because they were too bitter for her taste buds but she did not have any other option. The next day she was completely fine, much to everyone's surprise but only Anisha knew who was to be thanked.

"Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something." Anisha's mother, Meera, asked as she checked and counted the suitcases.

"Oh, you've said that ten times in the last half hour." Anisha's father, Raj said as he shook his head, making everyone laugh.

Meera slapped her husband's arm lightly, embarrassed but laughing along with the others.

"Rishi, where's Aditya?" Raj asked Aditya's dad.

"He's getting the platform tickets. Ishaan is also with him." Rishi informed and Raj nodded in response.

The elders engaged in discussions about what was to be done once they reached Amritsar and so on. Diya and Ayaan played with Yash.

"Hi." A husky voice whispered into Anisha's ears. She gasped and turned quickly to look back.

"Aditya!" She muttered as she calmed herself but then looked up and glared at him.

"Why do you have to come from the back all the time?" She asked him and he smiled cheekily.

"I thought it was romantic." He said as he stood beside her.

"No, it's scary." Anisha narrowed her eyes to him.

"I'll do it every day, so you'll become used to it." He grinned with a wink.

"Idiot." She said and turned to the other side as he laughed.

After handing out all the tickets, he took out his phone to call his best friend.