12. Come on, Anu.

"Who's coming next?" Kiara asked, glancing over at the members of our team

It was 8 in the evening and we were all playing dumb charades, after a round of cards. We were split into two teams of four each, that was decided through chits.

Team A was Me, Aditya, Ayaan and Diya. Team B was Kiara, Sid, Ishaan and Isha di.

Currently, both teams are at equal points. This was the last round and if we guessed the movie, we would win, that is Team A.

"Anisha," Aditya announced loudly as he pushed me to stand up, completely startling me.

"Yes, bhabhi. Come on!" Diya exclaimed, clapping her hands as she cheered. I looked at Aditya and glared at him while he shrugged his shoulders.

"Come on di," Ayaan said this time and my eyes widened while he pressed his hand to his mouth and laughed.

"Come on, Anu!" Aditya cheered sweetly and my eyes widened even more as they shifted to him.

Anu? Did he just call me Anu?

But it sounded so sweet from his mouth.

"Anuuuu..." Everyone hooted teasingly and I sighed, glaring at Aditya again while he just winked.

This man.

"Okay, can you guys give me the movie? I can't wait to win." I said giving our opponent team a winning smile.

"So overconfident." Isha Di said while I just flipped my hair in response, giving them an i-am-definitely-winning look.

My team members chuckled and we did a hi-fi.

"Hello madam, come here," Kiara called me and I moved to her once she completed the discussion with her team.

I wonder how Kiara and Sid agreed to be on the same team because they were fighting the whole time.

Turned mature suddenly?

"Rab ne bana di jodi." Kiara whispered in my ears. (God made the match)

"Ready?" I asked my team and they all nodded frantically.

"No talking, bhabhi," Sid warned and I rolled my eyes.

"I am just asking if they are prepared, Dear Sid," I muttered sarcastically and he rolled his eyes while the others laughed.