31. Hey Fiancée

"Come on, tell us about your hot Aditya

"Come on, tell us about your hot Aditya." Ashika cheered as she settled on the bed in front of me, along with the three others, Kiara, Mehak, and Shivani.

"My ears! Stop shouting and shut up, don't start already." I glared at her.

"What shut up? Don't worry Ashika, I will tell you. Our Anisha is in love with her handsome boyfriend and soon-to-be husband." Kiara told the girls all the details and their eyes widened in surprise.

"What? Anisha is in love?" Ashika shrieked and started jumping on the bed in excitement.

"Will you please lower your volume? Someone will hear." I scolded them and all of them started giggling.

"Oh my god, the arranged marriage has finally evolved into a love marriage." She exclaimed while I rolled my eyes.

So melodramatic she was.

"Come on move guys. I will bring some snacks for you all." I made an excuse to go away to go to the kitchen but they didn't let me leave.

"Anisha, forget about snacks. Let's talk about your Aditya first." I chuckled at Shivani's comment.

Why was everyone so obsessed with him? Shouldn't I be the only one to be obsessed with him?

We had already discussed him so much that they already knew everything about him. They always made me talk about him whenever we were on group calls.

"What do you guys want to know? I have already told you everything." I shrugged my shoulders and Ashika pulled me on the bed.

"Still, tell us about that stuff." She smirked at me.

"Shut up. You are talking too much today. You talk about your romance. You have been dating Ronak for a very long time, the most romantic, and that stuff is in your life, right? Whenever we call you, you are doing, you know what." My comment made her blush. We started laughing at her.

Isha di bought some snacks for us and we started fighting for it like old times. In between all our craziness, I didn't notice that my phone was ringing and Aditya was calling me.

I was going to pick up the call but taking the opportunity, Ashika snatched the phone from me.

"Aditya with a cute red heart, not bad." She teased me. I tried to snatch my phone back from her but she already picked it up and started talking.

"Hi, Jiju... how may I help you?" She said playfully and switched the phone on speaker.

The four of them were in a full-on teasing mood. Aditya already knew about them but he never met the other three personally.

"Who's this?" He asked, perplexed.

"We are your girlfriend's amazing friends... don't you know us? We're hurt, Jiju." Megha said, exaggerating like always.