47. I still want my answer

"I am in love with this place

"I am in love with this place." I said looking through the glass door of our room.

I felt Adi's breath behind my neck as he wrapped his hands around my waist and dipped his face into my neck and placed a kiss there.

"Me too." He mumbled against my skin as he started trailing kisses from the crook of my neck, upwards till he reached my cheek and placed a sweet wet kiss there.

"Adi..." I moaned as one of his hands untied the knot of my bathrobe at the front. We had taken a shower together once we came back after having dinner in the cruise.

"Hmm?" He hummed moving his fingers against the soft white fabric and slowly pushing it off my shoulders and it gathers down at the back of my feet.

In fraction of seconds, I was turned in between his arms but before I could open my mouth to say something, he cupped my neck and pulled forward to meet my lips with his.

His warm lips kissed me softly, taking his time, the softness and the slow pace giving me goosebumps all over my body.

His hands traveled down, caressing my every curve before he cupped my butt and deepened the kiss making me gasp and catch hold of his bathrobe, and as my lips parted in the process he slipped his tongue into my mouth. A breathy moan escaped my lips as he caressed my tongue with his.

I pulled the knot of his bathrobe as our tongues battled against each other and lips moved in sync.

As I pushed the white robe off his body, he put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. My hands came to rest on his chest feeling his hard, warm skin.

His soft and warm lips massaged mine. Everytime we kissed, his lips did some magic to each and every part of my body.

His lips moved deeply and passionately on mine and I did the same thing making our lips move perfectly with each other.

Few more seconds later we broke the kiss in need of air. I was breathing heavily and my heart was beating fast. I looked up at him, he had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Ha. It was the result of you not allowing me to do anything in the bathroom." He said seeing me breath heavily due to our long make-out session.

It was true. He wanted to kiss and do all sort of wild things in the bathroom when we both stood naked under the shower but I was actually tired and was in dire need of a shower first to relax my body.

But this man, my husband, definitely knows how to get me on my knees and make me want him like he does.

So if it was not the bathroom, then it is the bedroom.

"So desperate, are we?" I ask him smiling and he grins pecking my lips.

"Very much." He says and was about to take me in for another hot kiss when his phone started ringing and he groaned.