1. Meet Anisha's Family

"Anu, wake up, how much more are you going to sleep? Don't you have to go to the office?" My mom called out shuffling with maybe the files that I spread all over my table at night

"Mumma, it's a holiday today... let your daughter take her beauty sleep at least today." I said, pulling the blanket over my face as my mother opened the curtains, allowing the beautiful sunshine to come and dance on my face.

Why do mothers always open the curtains and switch off the fans to wake up their children? Should we try this on them someday? Nope, we cannot.

"Holiday? For what? What is it today?" She asked and I could imagine her confusion.

"Mumma... Is your serial coming today?" I asked the right question and heard her sigh loudly.

"Noo... yesterday's episode had such thriller drama and don't even ask about the precap!" She exclaimed and I rolled my eyes beneath the blanket.

"I don't even want to ask," I whispered realizing I did not ask the correct question that too in the morning.

"You know that Shaina? It was like she had magic inside her body and the way she lifted a knife and just lunged into her husband..." She continued.

"Mumma... today your serial is not coming, which means today is Sunday.". Okay? Now let me sleep, please." I cried, dumping my face into the pillow.

"Ohh I- " She stopped by the loud sound of my annoying brother.

"Mom.... oh my god, your daughter is still sleeping?" He taunted me as soon as he entered and I irritatedly got up.

"AYA..." I started loudly but he interrupted again.

"Sleeping Beauty woke up. Wow!" He said eating the banana in his hand.

"Ayaan!!" I shouted annoyed and he stuck out his tongue at me.

"Chill you guys." My mother said, waving her hand in the air.

"My modern mom," he hugged her, and she grinned widely in response.

"I guess I need to call my weapon, who lets me sleep?" I said smirking at them.

"You don't have to call, your papa is already here!" My dad said coming and sitting beside me.

"Papaa..." I said cutely and laid my head on his lap.

I was a grown-up 26-year-old girl, but I was still my dad's princess.

Dad. My caring father. He treats me like a princess and this is since I was born. I know it. He has fulfilled all of our wishes. One of his wishes was that I join his company, and I fulfilled that wish. AIA Industries. It was our names' initials. Anisha Isha Ayaan.

I love you, papa.

"Papaa" Ayaan imitated me to tease me and I glared at him.

"Ayaan," Papa said sternly, and I stuck my tongue out at him this time.