55. Someone is getting all ready

I woke up as I felt a soft kiss being placed on my cheek and my hair being tucked behind my ears

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I woke up as I felt a soft kiss being placed on my cheek and my hair being tucked behind my ears.

I smiled opening my eyes only for them to directly meet my husband's eyes that were gazing at me with all the love in the world.

"Happy anniversary, wifey." He said once our eyes locked and I smiled widely.

Anniversary.

One year, twelves months and three sixty five days to a happily married life with the best husband that I could have wished of.

The past year had been the most beautiful year of my life and though they seemed to have gone too fast, we had spent the most memorable moments of our life in those months.

"Happy anniversary, husband." I said wrapping my hands around his neck as he pulled me closer by my waist.

"I love you so much." He said looking deep into my eyes making me only smile and smile and smile.

"I love you too, so much." I said and he smiled placing his lips on mine. His hands slipped under his shirt that I was wearing while he deepened the kiss.

"Mmm..." I moaned as he started unbuttoning the shirt while leaving soft kisses along my neck and collar bone.

"We should celebrate, baby." He said as he kissed me softly while his smooth hands held me so close to his body that his warmth radiated to through my entire body.

"We have... to.. go to... office.." I mumbled moaning in between the kiss as his hands did wonders to my body while his lips didn't leave mine.

"We can skip office today." He said lifting his head to look at me.

No.

We can't skip office today. I mean, he can't skip office today. He needs to go to office so I can work on my plan for today.

"We can't." I told him and he pouted sadly. I chuckled at his antics, placing a small kiss on his lips.

"It's our special day. We can atleast go for a dinner in the evening?" He asked. His eyes lighting up at the thought of us going for dinner after many days since we had been busy with work lately.

I didn't want to disappoint him but I had to, for now.

"I have a very important meeting in the evening. I am sorry." I apologized as I saw his smile drop. God. I didn't like this.

"It's okay, I understand." He said lying back on the bed, resting his head on the pillow. I sighed.

Why did he have to be so understanding all the time? It made me want to kiss him so damn hard.