22. Drunk Anisha is Hot, But Cute.

"Hmm

"Hmm... I wanna kiss you." Anisha's voice came out low because of the music so nobody heard what she was saying.

I laughed as I held her in my arms. After we stepped out of the club, she started laughing all of a sudden. I was waiting to see what she did next.

"You are sooo cute." She slurred and laughed. Her drunken state amused me.

"Ugh, not again." I told her and she laughed even more.

"You're cute... you're my cutie." She said tipsily, poking her finger at my chest, smiling.

My.

Okay cute wasn't that bad.

"Okay. I am cute. Happy?" I smiled asking. She nodded, pulling my cheeks and pecked my lips quickly.

I loved the drunk Anisha.

"Ow! What now?" I asked confused when she suddenly hit me hard on my shoulder.

"You didn't tell me how I looked." She scolded me and I chuckled at her cuteness.

"I told you, you look beautiful, or better said, you look hot." I smirked and she immediately blushed hiding her face in my chest. I smiled and asked the valet to bring my car.

"Let's go. The car is here." I held her hand. She shook her head and struggled in my grip.

"No, I won't leave. I want to drink and dance." My eyes widened at her behaviour.

My calm and sweet girlfriend suddenly became a drunk thunder.

"No drinking. But we can have ice cream. What say?" I asked and she pouted at first but then nodded excitedly, quickly sprinting towards the car.

One more drama queen for ice cream.

I closed the door as she sat inside and walked towards the driver's seat.

"Anisha, seat belt." I told her sliding into my seat, wearing my seat belt and starting the ignition.

"What's that?" She asked faking confusion, and I could tell that from her face.

"Anisha." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Hehe." She giggled and pulled the seat belt around her and fixed it.

"Lessss goo!" She whined when I kept staring at her, adoring her. I shook my head with a smile and drove towards the ice cream parlour.

"Adiii..." She dragged my name and I glanced at her, still focused on the road.

"You know... " She trailed off looking through the window.

"What should I know?" I asked to get her attention to me. But she was still looking out the window.

"That..." She mumbled.

"That?" I asked and this time she turned to look at me but with a glare on her face.