49. You look hot in messed up hair

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked as I tied my hair into a pony and put the clothes in the laundry

"Are you on the menu?" Adi asked wrapping his arms around my waist as he turned me around to face him.

"God! So cheesy, husband. And no, I am not on the menu." I said ruffling his hair. He chuckled lightly and leaned towards my lips.

"Can I at least get the smallest of a small kiss?" He said pouting and I giggled and pushed him away.

"Get ready. I am making breakfast." I said pushing him to the washroom and left to the kitchen.

"Gosh! My lovely demanding wife." I heard him say loudly and I laughed shaking my head as I reached the kitchen.

It's been two months we came back from our lovely honeymoon and a few weeks since we moved in to our apartment.

It was all Adi's idea and wish to move here, and he had given hundreds of reasons to convince me for it. Few of them being - we are a couple, we need privacy, we need to learn how to stay alone, also that he had brought this apartment with a thought of him and his wife staying here after marriage, and blah blah blah.

Even mom was on his side when she tried convincing me that it was important for us to stay together, alone. It's one way we can learn how to run a home, and a family later. And one reason she whispered in my ear was - 'we need the good news afterall'.

So, when I finally agreed to it, Adi was happy to another level but even when it was his idea, he was also sad that mom-dad, diya-ishaan won't be there all the time and then it was all of us consoling him that we lived nearby and we would keep visiting everyone.

I came out of my thoughts and started preparing the breakfast - his favourite - Gobi ke paranthe.

"Anu, tumne gobi ke parathe banaye hai?" I heard Adi's voice a few minutes later and looked up to see him walking towards the kitchen, all dressed up in his office attire.

"Haan." I smiled seeing him give me his million dollar smile.

"Umm, you are the best!" Adi commented wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"I know." I chuckled placing all the paranthe in a plate and then dusted my hands on the apron and turned to wrap my arms around my husband's neck.

"Diya called, she said she is coming home today." He informed me and I smiled.

"Great. I was anyways going to get bored being alone here." I told him.