Bonus Chapter ~ 1

"Adish!" I shouted running behind my small boy as he ran around the big house

"You are not getting any chocolates today if you don't come back here right now." I warned him and he stopped running and turned around to look up at me.

"No chowcates?" He asked in his baby voice, his lips curling downwards.

Oh how cute he looked!

"If you get ready in ten seconds, then ten chocolates for you." I shrugged smiling at him and he grinned excitedly before running again, this time towards me.

I picked him up in my arms and took him to his room for getting him ready. As we entered his room, he looked around it, like he always did.

His eyes held that happiness and spark when he looked at the blue shining stars on the upper wall. When he saw his favourite cartoon characters pictures stuck on the wall. The highlight alphabets of his name above his cute little white bed, which was his favourite. The soft curtains and lots of pillows around the room, on which he would jump all the time.

"My room!" He exclaimed and I chuckled placing him on his bed. I placed a kiss on his cheek before moving to his wardrobe to get his clothes.

"This one or this one?" I asked turning to him as I picked up two set of clothes. One being a blue tshirt with white pant and the other a black shirt with jean blue jumpers.

"Blueee!" He pointed to the first one and I shook my head at him, smiling as I wondered why did I even ask when I knew it was his favourite colour.

"Mumma?" He muttered as I changed his clothes and he played with my hair.

Just like his dad.

"Yes baby?" I asked and he smiled widely before kissing my cheek and throwing his small hands around my neck. I laughed wrapping my arms around his small figure.

He loved it when I called him baby. He is a baby, but he just had a fascination with that word.

Just like his dad again. But in his case, he loved calling me that.

"Papa's birthday gift?" He asked pulling back and I smiled pulling his cheeks.

"We will give him when he comes home, in the evening. At the party. Okay?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Cwakee?" He chirped grinning and I picked him up in my arms to leave the room.

"We are going to bake a cake." I said and he cheered excitedly as I walked to the kitchen to cook and bake.

"Mumma?" I heard his sweet low voice a while later after he finished playing with the spoons.

"Hmm..." I hummed while concentrating on putting the batter into the moulds.

Once I was done, I put the two moulds into the oven and set the timer before turning back to look at my four-year-old son.

He looks so much like Aditya's baby version. Same dark hair, same nose and lips and so handsomely cute.