52. I think I am having diabetes

"So, How's it going man?" I asked Sid after Anisha and Kiara left to meet Ashika

"How's going what?" He asked turning to me after he picked up two glasses of juice from the waiter that passed by us, handing one to me.

"Your relationship with Kiara." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes as I sipped by drink.

"Amazing!" He exclaimed taking a sip himself, with a wide grin on his face.

"I was actually asking about business." I deadpanned and he laughed shaking his head.

"Same answer." He said dodging my shoulder with his own, making me smile in disbelief.

After talking back and forth for a while about business and other things, we went to meet Ronak. Though, I had met him only a few times during mine and Anisha's wedding, and after that two times when he came home along with Ashika to meet Anisha.

As the ceremony was about to begin in about thirty minutes, we came back down to see the crowd increasing and the music going loud.

Sid went to talk to some of his friends who were mutual friends with Ronak.
And then, I started missing my wife.

That's how I am. Can't help it.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket to call her and check when she was planning to come down and meet this desperate husband of hers, when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Aditya Malhotra?" The lady that tapped my shoulder asked as I turned. I nodded in confusion thinking if I had met her before.

"Sorry, do I know you?" I asked sliding my phone back into my pocket.

"Myself Nikita Saxena." She chirped introducing herself and uttered her surname, forcing the syllables out that made me cringe.

"Hello." I gave a tight lipped smile and took a step back as she moved forward to wrap her arms around me.

"You don't know me? I am... Anisha's best friend." She said stopping for a second and telling me.

"Best friend? As far as I know she has only one best friend, that's Kiara." I informed her and she tilted to the other side for a second before turning back and giving a wide smile, that seemed more than fake.

"I am her far relative." She said and I frowned.

"I am sorry my wife never mentioned. Nice to meet you." I gave a small smile but saw her scrunch her nose in what seemed like disgust when I said the first sentence.