32. Maybe... on your heart?

Only three days were left until the wedding and the main functions were to begin from tomorrow and everyone had shifted to the resort that was booked for five days

Both the love birds were ecstatic about it, along with the new love that was glowing between them.

The last few days after the engagement had been fully spent in all the preparations and especially shopping. Even after coming home, something would be left and they would go to the market again and again.

Aditya had been busy wrapping up the important meetings so the work wasn't affected and also he wouldn't be disturbed during the main days. However, he definitely made efforts to give his time to both Anisha and his work because the phase they were in was going to change after their marriage and he didn't want to miss it.

Anisha had taken off from the office a little before since she had to go for the dress trials and also she didn't want to stress herself before her wedding. The fact that Aditya took time for her and the way he was balancing everything made her respect and love him even more.

Anisha was now sitting in her room arranging her tomorrow's function outfit and was looking at it when her phone rang.

"Hello?" Anisha smiled as soon as she picked up the phone.

"Hey," He sighed tiredly.

"Tired?" She asked in worry.

"A bit. I want to hug you right now." He pouted on the other side of the call.

"You know it's just three days more and you can hug me forever," Anisha said cheesily trying to cheer him up.

"I know. That is the only thought that is stopping me from coming to meet you right away." He muttered and she smiled.

"Where are you now? Still in office?" Anisha asked as she heard some noises in the back.

"No... came back home. I just had to keep some files in the cupboard." He said.

"Okay. How was your day?" She asked.

"Tiring. I had to attend three back-to-back meetings and so my head is aching so badly right now." He sighed.

"Why are you stressing yourself so much? Get some food and sleep... and don't you do any work now." Anisha ordered and he chuckled.

"Okay, I will not do any work. Happy?"

"Good, and you can even rest tomorrow, It's only mehndi... you don't have to come you know?" She teased.

"Why? Why shouldn't I come?" He asked and she laughed.

"So desperate Mr Malhotra." Anisha teased again.

"Oh definitely yes, soon-to-be Mrs Malhotra." Aditya teased back and Anisha blushed smiling.

"You are blushing, baby." He teased huskily and Anisha did not even need to ask him how he knew because she knew that he just knew.

"Shut up. Go have your dinner. Bye," Anisha muttered and he chuckled.