57. I'm going to kill her

"Are you serious? No! How could you even think that?" I yelled in disbelief as she asked me if I was seeing Natasha, the woman I now hate with all my guts

"What should I do then? I literally saw you kissing her... what else do you expect from me?" She shouted and I shook my head, running my hand through my hair in frustration.

"I fucking love you Anisha. How could you even think I would cheat on you. That is the last thing in my life I would ever do." I said in a raised but hurt voice.

I knew she might think that after what she saw but a huge part of my heart said - hoped - that she would trust me, but here we are.

I saw her eyes tear up and my heart softened because I couldn't see her cry but I was hurt with her accusations too.

I took a step closer to her and held her by her shoulder to explain to her what has happened because communication here was necessary.

"Am I not enough for you?" She asked, before I could say something, her voice low, such that I wouldn't even hear if I wasn't close.

"Anisha!" I shouted making her jump and look at me as I still held her.

"Do you even realise that you are questioning yourself and I don't like that at all... I can never get enough of you, never." I said all the while looking deep into her eyes, trying to figure out what was running through her brain.

Because her eyes only showed hurt and they hurt me more.

"Will you let me explain what happened, please?" I asked her and she nodded, tears still running down her face which I wiped away as quickly.

I took a deep breath as I made her sit on the chair in the dining room while I sat in front of her, holding her hands in mine and she looked at them.

"I had planned to leave office early yesterday because I wanted to come home and prepare a special dinner for us." I started and Anisha looked up at me.

"On my way to home, I found Natasha walking on that road when she was about to crash into my car. I came out only to find out that she was completely drunk. When I asked her what she was doing, she told me that she was coming to see me." I stopped to look at her reaction and saw a small frown on her face.

"Didn't you tell me that she stopped coming to see you?" She asked and I couldn't help the hurt that I felt at her accusatory tone. But she had the right to question me.

"She did stop coming but when I questioned her about not understanding that she should stop coming behind me, she said she...wanted me back." I slowed down and Anisha's grip on my hand tightened. Fear clear in her eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm with you. Always." I said calmly to her, placing a kiss on her hand.

I explain her all the things that happened yesterday from me telling Natasha that I would never get back with her, how much I loved my wife and how she should stop doing whatever she was trying to do.