42. Now I need my wife back

"Okay so now tell me about the surprise" Aditya asked as they finished their lunch and were now sitting on the couch laid back

"Yes! Wait a second" Anisha said and got up from the couch to bring her purse from the table.

"Here is your surprise" She exclaimed excitedly as she forwarded him a pendrive.

"Pendrive?" He asked frowning.

"That's why I say you are an idiot. Put this in the laptop and see" Anisha said hitting his forehead slightly and Aditya chuckled standing up.

"A Romantic Idiot" He whispered to her before going to his desk and opening the laptop while Anisha rolled her eyes.

"Show me the wallpaper" Anisha said walking towards his chair and he immediately closed the tabs open on his screen.

"Come here" He said forwarding his hand and as she held it, he pulled her towards him.

"What are you-" She gasped as he made her sit on his lap, sideways.

"Shh... Let's show you your photo and then see my surprise" He mumbled kissing her cheek as his one hand wrapped around her to hold her securely while the other was on the laptop's keyboard.

"When did you take this pic?" Anisha asked astonished as she saw her candid picture from their Amritsar trip.

"This was the day we went to visit Golden temple and also the day when I realised that I have fallen for you" He said looking at her and she turned to look at him.

"Really?" She asked and he nodded smiling. She leaned and kissed his cheek to which he smiled wider.

"Okay then, now time for your surprise" Anisha said turning towards the laptop as she inserted the pendrive. Aditya wondered what it was that she seemed so excited.

She opened the folder and put the photos on a slideshow. As soon as Aditya saw that it were designs of his new restaurant, his eyes widened in surprise, his jaw dropping slightly.

"These are..."

"Your restaurant designs. I finished them." She said smiling widely as she looked at his reaction.

"When? I mean... These are..." He paused the slideshow and then looked at each and every design. He couldn't believe that she even finished the designs.

They were the best designs he had ever seen, more than what he even expected. He remembered Anisha asking him to take to the site a few days back and also his ideas regarding the restaurant, his choices and preferences, but he didn't know she was already working on them.

"Anishaaa!!" He exclaimed and pulled her into a hug. She snickered, smiling at his reaction, as she hugged him back.

All her hardwork paid off.