40. We had better things to do

I played some romantic movie and placed the remote beside me and relaxed back comfortably in Aditya's arms to watch the movie

A while into the movie, a intense kissing scene played on the screen where the boy had confessed his feelings and the girl had locked her lips with his in a desperate kiss. Damn. It made so many things play in mind.

I knew Aditya had been waiting to take us to the next level ever since our marriage, but something or the other kept stopping us.

Unless I gave him the hint, that this was the moment where it was only two of us here and we could take the next step, he wouldn't do it by himself for a reason that I guess I know.

I shifted in my place, turning slightly to his side and pressed a kiss on his neck. He immediately stiffened.

"Anisha" He whispered and I hummed placing one more kiss on the crook of his neck.

"Do you know what you are trying to do?" He asked taking a deep breath.

"I know" I very well know.

"I thought someone was tired" He said in an amused voice. I knew this was the reason. He thought I was tired. Well, not that tired.

"Are you talking about yourself?" I asked turning the question to him, as I looked up from his neck, into his eyes.

"I have been waiting for this, do you think I would be tired?" He whispered looking deeply into my eyes, quite amusement evident in his voice.

He took the remote from my side and switched off the damned televison.

"I was wondering since the beginning that we had better things to do" He said huskily as he kept his hand on my waist and moved closer.

I blushed gaping at him with slightly opened mouth. That was the last thing for his resistance I guess, because right then he slammed his lips over my mouth. I immediately fell back on the couch with him over me.

His tongue slided in my mouth and a soft moan escaped me. He pushed me back even further into the couch as he trailed kisses down my jaw to my throat, and back to my lips.

I knotted my fists in his shirt, pulling him down harder against myself. I groaned softly, not breaking the kiss. He literally knew how to take my breath away.
Struggling for air I broke apart staring at his now darkened eyes, that looked intensely into mine.

He kissed my cheek, letting his lips linger there longer. I moved down my hands exploring his torso. He caressed my cheeks with his knuckles, breathing hard.

He bent down again and sucked my skin at the collarbone. He bit there and I gasped but he soon kissed there to soothen it. I was sure he left a hickey there.

Hurriedly, pulling his face up to my level again, I kissed him again. Our tongues slipped inside each other's mouth, gently but more like demanding.