8. Your lips are wet.

"So, do you work daily or have off on Sundays?" I asked Anisha as we started from the restaurant towards her home

"Sunday's are off, obviously. It would kill me if I had to work daily." She said dramatically and I chuckled.

"On Sundays, it's either family time or a day out with Kiara or a few friends, and that's all." She continued.

"Is this friend included in your next Sunday plans?" I asked grinning and she chuckled.

"You wish. You have to work very hard to spend time with me on Sundays." She turned towards me and winked.

God, every movement on her face was adorable.

"That's a challenge I'm ready to accept." I winked at her and there it was. The blush.

I was looking at her, oblivious to her when my phone rang. I eyed her to see who it was as I drove.

"Drama queen." She muttered confusedly.

"It's Diya." I told her and she giggled. It was a name that suited my sister so much.

My mistake was asking her to pick up the phone and keep it on speaker.

"So... How's your date with your future wife progressing?" Diya started speaking.

This girl has no control over her mouth.

My eyes shifted to Anisha and I saw her cheeks red as she looked at my phone, not lifting her head to look at me.

A sight to behold. I smiled. Glad she didn't mind that.

"Diya the call is on speaker." I informed her to prevent her from speaking things that would be embarrassing.

"Ohh... Oops! Hi Bhabhi." She said excitedly, amused.

"Hi Diya...uhh... how are you?" Anisha asked while I focused my eyes on the road.

"I'm happy. And I'll be more than happy if you marry my brother." She continued and my eyes widened as I turned to Anisha and her blush only darkened.

"Diya." I warned and heard Anisha clear her throat.

"Okay, okay. Sorry, Bhabhi. But since you are on the phone, I want to ask if you want to do some shopping with me? If you are free on Saturday." She asked and Anisha looked up at me.

Diya had asked me in the morning that she wanted to hang out with Anisha and asked me to ask her but I forgot.

"Uhh... this Saturday I have some work to be done..." Anisha trailed off looking at me as I glanced at her every few seconds.