Hermosa (H.S.💗)

𝗛𝝠𝗡𝗧𝝠 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝝝

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

Hermosa = beautiful
Mi amore = my love

I headcanon him as spanish so if you don't like it you can skip this Oneshot <3

You wake up because of your phone.Someone is calling you.
You pick it up to see „Sero💞".
Why is he calling now?

„Hey Y/N!! Where are you? School is about to start in 20 minut-"
„20 MINUTES??"
„Yeah I'm in front of your house.When are you coming Hermosa?"
„I'm coming wait a second!"

You quickly put your phone away and run to the bathroom.You change into your uniform and rush downstairs.
You take your bag and open the door.
You bump into something hard and you fall back.You look up to see Sero smiling at you.

„Come on"he grabs your arm and runs to his bike.He goes on it and you sit behind him.
„You better hold me tight! We don't want you to be hurt do we?"he gives you a toothy smile.
You wrap your arms around his torso and snuggle your face against his back.

TIME SKIP

Arriving Sero is entering the building while you are standing in front of the door.
I forgot my lunch...

„Are you okey? Did something happened to my amor?"he asks worried.
„No I'm fine"you lie.
„Whatever you say"he drags you in.

TIME SKIP

Lunch time...
Now you can only sit down and watch everyone else eat their delicious food while you are being forced to starve.

You sit between Bakugou and Sero who eat their food.Bakugou is eating something spicy like always and Sero is having a whole meal with him.

He notice you staring and asks
„Where's your food Hermosa?"
„Oh I..."„Forgot it at home"Bakugou finishes your sentence.
„How do you-"He interrupts you again.
„Because that isn't the first time this happens"he sighs.„I'm sorry..."
„Shut up you fucking idiot!...you can have a little bit of my food...i guess"he mutters under his breath.
„Aw You're so nice Katsu but sadly I don't like spicy food"
He just let out a tch and eats his food.

„Here you can have some of mine!"Sero says next to you.
„That's very sweet of you but I don't want you to-"you get interrupted again.
„It's fine! I accidentally bring too much so you can have some.I won't let my future girlfriend starve!"he says while putting a strawberry in your mouth.
You blush at the last sentence and he just has a smug smile in his face.

„You two are disgusting you know..."Bakugou says clearly annoyed.
„S-Sorry!"you stutter out of embarrassment.
He just rolls his eyes and goes back to eat his food.

You two start to eat too while you are a blushing mess and he is just calm.
After you two finish you thank him again and he just says that it's not really something to get praised for since you will soon be his girlfriend.

„Could you two fucking stop this shit? This is the third time you are interrupting me eating my fucking food."Bakugou says,ready to argue.

„Bakugou let them be.They're cute together so don't be the third wheel"Kirishima smiles.

Bakugou is now yelling at Kirishima while you and Sero are holding your laugh because you two know you are the next.

TIME SKIP

After school you are waiting for Sero.He always brings you to school and back home.You told him that he doesn't need to but he won't stop begging you.

„Hey...Y/N."Sero says behind you.
You turn around to meet his romantic brown eyes.„Yes Sero?"
Why is he suddenly so nervous?
Did something happen?

„I think we need to talk"
„If it's about me stealing your cake from the fridge I'm sorry!"
„No it's not about-WAIT WHAT?!"
„Eh...forget it"
„I just want to say that...the things I say... I mean it"

You look at him confused.
„What things?"
„You know the nicknames and what I said at lunch"he smiles with a tint of pink blush on his cheeks"I really do love you and I want you to be my girlfriend.Please let me be yours!!"
„I-I love you too"you blush.
Sero hugs you and gives your forehead a little kiss.
„You really never disappoint me mi amor"

//
I'm so bored right now...
Anyway another Sero Oneshot yayyy

Anyway I hope you like this uncreative and cliché Oneshot <3

I really love doing cute Oneshots but this is really not cute at all

Am I the only one who like it more if boys say „can I be yours" instead of „can you be mine"?
Idk I'm weird

Words: 786