Realizing they have feelings for you <3

Izuku Midoriya

Everytime he was near you his heart makes BOOM BOOM.

Your smile,your laughter,your eyes EVERYTHING! He loves how you communicate with other. He loves that you always helps other people and never fails making him laugh or blush.

One time you both sat together and you laugh so much that you fell on the floor.In that moment he realized how you make him feel.

„You okey Midoriya?"you asked worried because of how red his face is.
„Yeah o-of course why shouldn't I?"he says forcing himself to laugh.
You put your hand on his forehead.

„Omg Izu you're literally burning!"you say shocked.
Her....her hands...ON MY FORHEAD!!
Izuku could pass out right now.
His heart races and his hands are sweating.

Before you could say something he passed out....you take him to recover girl and after school you visit him again asking if he feels better.

Bakugou Katsuki

„Hey Katsuki wait for me!!" you scream while running toward him.
He normally ignores you because....why should he stop for someone like you?
You make it next to him and start talking about something.
And then....
„Oh and do you want to visit me? Me and Izuku want to play Minecraft so we can continue building our city."

Katsuki blood boiled.
Him? Playing with You?
What do you mean „continue"
He was visiting you? When? What else did you guys do?These thoughts are rushing through his head.

„Fine"he mutters.
You stopped.
„What? Why are you stopping you damn nerd?" he angrily says.
„Did you just say you want to visit me and play Minecraft with me and IZUKU!!!" you scream in shock.
„Do you want me to change my mind?"
„No no no please come!"

AT YOUR HOUSE

You all are sitting on your couch.
You are picking flowers,
Izuku makes cakes and Katsuki....
Katsuki is killing animals without a reason and because it's night he is fighting zombies too.
„DIEEEEEEEE!!!!!" he screams.

„Kacchan you don't need to scream they can't hear you."izuku says and when he looked at his screen he sees...

-LordExplosionMurderer killed you-

Izuku: :(

„Katsuki why!"You shout at him.
„He deserved it....fucking piece of shit..." he mutters under his breath.
You pick up Izuku's items and give it to him.You both build a little house and you placed the flowers you picked in front of it.

„Hey Y/N can I place my bed next to yours?"izuku asked.
„Sure"you say smiling at him.
Before he could do something Katsuki run to your bed and places his orange bed next to your (favorite color)bed.
„Katsuki! Izuku asked first! If you want to sleep next to me too just ask" you shout at him. Katsuki's bed is on your right and Izuku places his on your left.
Katsuki start blushing.

Why did I do this? It's not like I love her or something right....?

Ejiro Kirishima

When you both get in UA you both needed to fight against each other.
He was amazed by how great you looked while fighting and how smart your strategy's are.You could use your quirk so well and he still can't stop thinking about how cool you beat him.In class he couldn't stop looking at you.That's when he realized he loves you.He wasn't ashamed or embarrassed about it.He was happy to fall for someone like you.

Kaminari Denki

He fell for you in kindergarten.
You both were always hanging out and there was a time where you always bring lunch for both of you.
You run to him with your little legs and your backpack.

„Denki Denki Denki" you scream.
He turn around and he start smiling.
„Y/N!!!" he run toward you too and you both didn't stop.
You both bump into each other and fell on the ground.

„Owwwww" you both said.
You stand up and help him up.
„Denki I have it"you say excited.
„What?what do you have?" he said jumping up and down.
You take your backpack off and tried to find something.

You took out your lunchbox.
„That's just your lunchbox...." he says disappointed.
„Yeah but....look at THIS!!" you say showing him your second box.
„Omg you can eat more candy's now!!" he says.

„No that's for you!" you say smiling brightly.
„For....me?" he asks not believing you.
„Yeah!!"

You both sit down and start eating.
He can't stop blushing thinking about how you take care of him.You know that his mother doesn't give him candy's and he's happy that you bring him some.

She's awesome! When I grow up I'm going to marry her!!Then we can eat candy's all day long!! he thought

Hanta Sero

After you take his jacket he asked for your number.Of course you have him your number and you both start texting each other every day.Every night and you guys even go on „dates".

He sees it as dates but you see it as a chance to hangout with him.He start falling for you.He loves your humor and how he never fails making you laugh.He loves hearing you laugh because of him.He thinks your really beautiful and doesn't want to lose you. As a friend and as more than a friend.

//puh finally done.
That one was kinda longer than the other one.hehe.
I hope you like it <3
Words: 898