Ice Skating (H.S.💗)

𝗛𝝠𝗡𝗧𝝠 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝝝

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

I was ice skating yesterday and there was a boy who won't stop skating in front of me to scare me because he knows i can't skate that good •_•

Anyway enjoy <33

„Ahhh I'm gonna fall!! Hantaaa~"you whine.
you are now standing on the thick ice with Sero skating around you.

He told you that he never really practiced but still can skate like a pro.
„Come on! Just try!"he smirks.

„Haha very funny Hanta.I am trying but-woah!"you almost fall but then he grabs your forearms.

„You good?"he asks.
„HANTA LETS GO HOME!!!"
„But we just arrived...come on give it a chance.I will hold your hand too okey?"he gives you a warm smile.

You cling into his arm and he starts to skate around with you next to him.You smile a little and enjoy yourself a bit till another boy comes.

He skates really really fast and looks like he's ice skating since he's five.He sees you struggling and smirks.Another victim for him.

Sero is thirsty and goes getting for himself and you a hot drink.You just stand in the middle of the ice,waiting for him and move a bit.

„please don't fall..."you whisper to yourself.
Suddenly you notice someone beside you.
A random dude who is pretty close to you.

You flinch and almost fall.He just chuckles and starts to skate really really fast around the ice.
He turns around and looks at you.He smirks and starts to skate really really fast to you,like he's about to hit you.

You let out a scream when he was about to hit you but he stops right in front of you and just laughs.
You fell out of fear.

You are now on the ground with him laughing at you.You feel like crying.
You try to stand up but just fall down again.

„Y/n are you okey? I heard you scream-who is this?"you hear Sero.He looks down to you and sees you almost crying.

He goes to the guy and starts to have an argument with him but the guy just rolls his eyes and goes.
Sero quickly goes down to you and asks if you are okey or if the boy did something to you.

„I'm so sorry I should've stayed with you an-"
„It's not your fault don't worry"you smile.

„Do you want to go home?"he asks worriedly.
„But you love to ice skating"you sadly say.

„But I love you more! If you don't want to or had enough we can go whenever you like"he kisses your cold cheeks.

You just smile and hug him.He helps you stand up and you both go drinking hot chocolate.

You're never going ice skating again.

//
Yayyy!!! Ugh I hate this but whatever

Words: 472