Robot (H.S.+D.K.💚) (PT.2)

𝗛𝝠𝗡𝗧𝝠 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝝝 +
𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗞𝗜 𝗞𝝠𝗠𝗜𝗡𝝠𝗥𝗜

𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄

This is part 2 of the „robot"denki lime/lemon.
StrawberryAngel222 wanted a part 2 so...here it is!

Contains:
-threesome (I'm sorry)

3rd POV

„Can I try too?"sero asks his best friend who is having a naked robot girl on his lap.

„W-what? No! She's mine!"Denki hugs you.
„What do you mean yours?Someone bought and sent her to ME and not YOU!"sero shouts while pointing at him.

„Y/N...get off him"sero says in a serious tone.You are about to go off him but then denki commands
„Y/n stay on my lap."

„Y/n go off him..."
„Y/N stay!"
„OFF!"
„STAY!!"

All those commands gives you a short circuit and your eyes close while falling against Denki's chest.

„AH WE KILLED HER!"Denki screams while laying you on Sero's bed.

„No we didn't you idiot! We just gave her a short circuit"Sero hits Denki's neck.

Your eyes begin to open again and you restarted.
„Hello."

„Y/N!"sero hugs your naked body.

You just look around and remember what happened.
„Wow your boobs aren't metallic?"sero asks amazed.

„Pff-of course not.The female gender of a human doesn't has a metallic breast"Denki rolls his eyes.
„You made the same mistake didn't you?"sero stated.

„What how did you-"
„You would never say breast or female gender of a human.You aren't that smart"Sero explains.

„How can I help you"you ask them.
„Ride me!"Denki shouts without hesitation.

„Bro are you serious?"
„What? She's a robot.she doesn't has any feelings."

„That's right"you agree.
„I know!I'm talking about you treating her like she's yours.You already had your fun on MY bed.Now it's my turn."

Sero kisses your lips and you kiss him back.You hand makes it's way to his hair and his hands are on your hips.You grind on him while he moans in the rough kiss.

„Oh my god you are so fucking beautiful"Sero moans and begins to kiss your neck.He slowly travels down your shoulder to your hand and then to your chest area.

„Los dos ahora sois míos y no suyos"sero tell you in spanish.
(„We both now you are mine and not his")

„Eres muy gracioso."you giggle.
„You really are funny."

Sero blushes and looks at you shocked.
„Cásate conmigo"
„Marry me"

Sero moves his hands to your pussy and starts to finger you.You moan his name and hide your face in his long black hair.Sero can't hold it anymore and just takes is cock out.

Denki is still there,watching you two while jacking off.He feels bored and just goes to you and kiss you.

Sero thrust inside you and you scream in pain and pleasure.Sero immediately moves and hugs your waist while thrusting with his face between you tits.

You take Denki's cock and lick the head while slowly going down.You take his entire cock in your mouth,bobbing your head up and down.

Sero feels himself getting close and moves faster and moaning louder.Denki cums in your mouth and Sero cums inside of you.They both fall in his bed.Denki's head next to yours and Sero's head on your tits.

„This was..."Denki starts.
„Amazing."Sero finishes.

„You are now my girlfriend"Sero kisses your cheek.
„Mine too!"Denki cries.

„Yeah yeah whatever.I love you"Sero hugs you.

„I love you both too"you smile.

//
Nobody saw this!
We will never ever talk about this again

Words: 584