Spider-Man (H.S💗)

𝗛𝝠𝗡𝗧𝝠 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝝝

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

Sero start to insult Bakugou...again.
People wonder why he isn't afraid of him.Well...let's start from the beginning.

The whole Bakusquad are playing truth or dare.Now it's Bakuogu's turn.

„Dare.I'm not a pussy like you"he says looking at Denki because he always picks truth.

Sero had a good idea.He knows he's gonna die at the end but he doesn' t care.

„I dare you to...not get angry for a whole week.And if you can do it,I will give you money!"he smirks.

Bakugou is about to attack him till he had an idea too.

„Fine.But If i did it you are going to be my servant for a month."

The two make a deal and now it's time for Sero to annoy  him.

He only started with some names like „Spark","BoomBoomBoy" or even „Pomeranian."

And this caught your attention.
„Sero I think you should stop...you don't wanna die,don't you?"you say worried.

You two are best friends.But Sero has a crush on you.

He blushes because you are touching his arm and smiles.

„Don't worry,darling!I made a deal with him so he won't attack me....I hope"he says looking at Bakugou.

You just laugh while sitting between them.You start to eat your lunch and you offer Bakugou a strawberry.

You know how much he likes your lunch and you want to share.

He is about to grab it till Sero comes from the side and eats it.

You blush and Bakugou just sighs.You know he is angry.You could hear little explosions coming from his hand.

You look at Sero and he just smirks.
Sero knows that Bakugou is very overprotective with you.

You are the only one he like because you are always nice to him and give him space when he needs some even if he didn't say anything.

Sero grabs your wrist and place your hands on his chest.You blush looking away.

„Sero what are you-„before you could finish your sentence he start to dance with you.

He goes on the table and dance in front of Katsuki.He place his hands on your waist and slowly leans in to kiss you.

Suddenly you get pushed away.You see Bakugou grabbing Sero by his shirt,dragging him out.

You just sit on the ground,hoping Bakugou wouldn't do anything to him.

After a while he comes without Sero.
„Where is he??"you ask worried.

He just point out of the window and you see Sero....upside down?

Bakugou tied him on a tree with his own tape and now he can't escape.

You are about to run outside till Bakugou grabs your arm.

You look at him and he just tells you to let him be there for a while.

You nod and make your way to your room.You are really tired because you couldn't sleep last night.

5 minutes wouldn't hurt...
You think falling asleep.

Help...

Help!

HELP...

HELP!!

You wake up looking around.
It's night.You look outside and see Sero still being tied up.

You run outside and ask him

„ARE YOU OKEY?? I'm sorry I fall asleep"you apologize.

He just laughs and says it's fine.
You climb up the tree while trying to get him out.

„Sero...we have a little issue. When I take off the tape, you fall on your head."

„It's fine! I often fell on the head as a kid.I always tried to be Spider-Man"he laughs.

You suddenly lose your balance and fall down.

„Ouch..."you mumble while standing up.You look up to meet Sero.

You blush and just stare at him.
You both slowly lean in and kiss.

The kiss is short but full of love.
You both stare at each other and you scream.

„IT WAS LIKE IN SPIDER MAN HOW COOL!!"

Sero just laughs and falls on his head.
The tape finally let him go.

You kiss his cheek and hug him.
„I love you Sero."

„I love you too,my love"he says,giving your neck a little kiss.

You hold his hand and you both make your way to the dorms.Bakugou is still there and glares at you two.

He stands up and is about to hit Sero again but your grab his arm and look him with puppy eyes.

That always works...

He stops and just goes away while making a „tch" sound.

You turn around and smile at Sero,who's sweating like crazy because he's scared of Bakugou.

You two go to your room and cuddle for the rest of the night.

//
Yeah I know it's short but I run out of ideas

Words: 776