You as Bakugou's sidekick ☂︎

Sorry but I just can't see Bakugou as anyone's sidekick...as a villain and hero

Katsuki Bakugou or known as Dynamite is the No.2 hero! Of course that means he has a lot of asses to kick but also a lot of worksheets on his desk.

but he finally found a sidekick who doesn't just want his cock like all the other ones he hired.you really wanna help him with everything he wants!

•𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝝝𝗨 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗨𝗣

•every time you mess something up or spill something on your or his desk he needs to control himself not to shout at you because he know that you didn't mean it.but one day he just couldn't...

you two are working together and you want to grab the cup of coffee you have beside you but accidentally spill it over.you quickly stand up and run around,panicking.you try to find something to clean it and have the feeling you are about to cry.

he can't see me like this!!

you are about to clean it up till your door gets kicked open.you see your boss who is angry and stressed.

oh no...

he sees the mess you made and without knowing explosions are coming from his palms.

he walks over to you and grabs you by your collar.
„WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO??"

You try to say something but you feel like something is stuck in your throat.

„go out...you are fired..."he says.

„H-huh?"you manage to say.
„I SAID YOU ARE FIRED!!!"

He lets you go and points at the door.
He sees your head hanging low while you walk out.

Was he too harsh?

He sees the door opens and thinks it's you but it's just Kirishima.
„Dude what happened? I saw Y/N going out crying"he hears his best friend say.

„Nothing..."he mutters.
„Doesn't look like nothing.She said goodbye while looking like she is about to break down.Denki and Izuku are with her now but she won't speak"he explains.

„Hm..."

-time skip-

After 2 days he realizes that he messed up.He didn't mean it and didn't expect you to stop working.He asks his other worked for your address.He makes his way to you and knocks on the door.

You open the door and he sees you with red puffy eyes messy hair.
He froze up when he sees you wiping your tears away and just looking at him.

„Why did you stop showing up?"he asks you.
Your eyes widen and you look at him confused.
„W-weren't you the one saying I'm fired?"you stutter,about to cry again.

„I didn't mean it..."he sighs.
„Please work for me again...it's not the same without you."
He looks up to see you crying.
Did he say something wrong?

You just go to him and hug him.
„Please let me work for you!!"you sob.

He hugs you back and rests his head on yours.
„Of course..."

•𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗖𝝠𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝝝𝗙 𝗬𝝝𝗨

Another mission...
You and him are fighting some villains and when you are done with your side you see him fighting one.Suddenly someone comes from his left side and you shout to him that he should watch out but accidentally tell him the wrong direction from where the villain comes.

„ON YOUE RIGHT!!!"
He looks to his right but sees nobody.He suddenly gets kicked from behind and gets his arm stabbed.
You quickly go to him and fight the villains.

You help him up and apologize a million times.
He tells you that it's fine but you just won't listen.

•𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝝝𝗨 𝗪𝝠𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝝝 𝗕𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝝝𝗦𝗘 𝗧𝝝 𝗛𝗜𝗠

As a kid you never really got the love ever other kid got.That's why you are really clingy and close to your boss Dynamite.

You always hug his arm and rest your head on his shoulder.

„Why are you doing this?"he asks.
„What?"you say confused,not understand what his problem is.

„Why are you always hugging and touching me?"
You just stay silent and stare at him.

„Do you love me or something?"he smirks.
Your face goes red and try to deny it but he does have a point.

„N-no!i-i just love the warmth of other people...the one I never really got as a kid...or ever"you mumble the last words.

He looks at you and sighs.
„You dumbass if you need a hug or something just say that"he rolls his eyes and hugs you.
You smile at just hug him back without questioning the sudden kindness you receive from him.

~ my head is empty...sorry~