Yey (D.K.💗)

𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗞𝗜 𝗞𝝠𝗠𝗜𝗡𝝠𝗥𝗜

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

„Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!!"you hear a familiar voice call you.
Denki Kaminari.
The most childish boy you've ever seen.He's your best friend and classmate.You have a crush on him but try to hide those feelings because you think he likes somebody else.

„Look at These!"he points at his shoes.
You look down and he stomps his feets around and his shoes suddenly start glowing.

„WOW Denki that's so cool!"you match his energy„I know right! Here you can have it"he takes his shoes off

„I know right! Here you can have it"he takes his shoes off.
„Awwww thank you! But I think they suit you more"you give him a smile and hear Kirishima call you.You wave him goodbye before going to the red-haired boy.

He blushes while watching you go.
She said it suits me...he thinks with amazed eyes.

TIME SKIP

You and Bakugou sit together at lunch.It's shocking but he actually doesn't really hate you.You know when to leave him alone and what he needs to hear.That makes him like you the special extra.

„Hey do you want a strawberry?"you ask him.Before Bakugou could take it Denki comes and eats it from your hand.
He tries to run away but Bakugou grabs his shirt and brings him back.

„YOU DUMBASS!! That was mine!"Bakugou yells at the boy who's still having the strawberry in his mouth but is too scared to chew it in front of an angry Bakugou.

„Hey! Stop it both of you! I have many strawberries so we can all share"you smile.

Bakugou gives Denki a glare and leaves him alone to start eating the strawberries.
Denki looks at you and smiles while starting to chew the strawberry in his mouth.You just give him an angelic smile back which makes his stomach feel weird.

Suddenly his brain short circuits because of how much he blushes.He taps your shoulder and you turn,seeing him being dumb.
„Oh no what happened?"
„Yeeeeeeyyyy!"

„Come sit here"you point at the seat next to you.He sits down and you slowly lay his head on your lap.You see him go red but you just blame it on the short circuiting.

You give him a little kiss on the forehead and take a strawberry,feeding him.
After a while he stands up and still has his thumbs up.
„Did you enjoy being here with me and Katsuki?"
„Yeeeeey!"

You just chuckle and start to talk about your interests.
He just listens while replying with the same noise.

After a while lunch ends and you slowly stand up while helping him to stand up too.
You give him a peck on the lips and make your way to the classroom while Bakugou sees Denki moving like a broken Roboter.

Did she break him?

//
Yes a very short chapter I'm sorry!
I run out of ideas and it's difficult for me to write shit

I still hope you like this one and don't forget to comment your thoughts! I enjoy reading them :)

Words: 502