Secret Admirer? (H.S.💗)

𝗛𝝠𝗡𝗧𝝠 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝝝

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

Everyday you see a letter in front of your dorm.But not just a normal letter.
It's a love letter.

You have like 20 of them on your desk.You know it's not more then 1 person because at the end it always says...

H.S.

You are confuse who it is but you know they must have a huge crush on you.

The last letter you got they wrote about how beautiful you look when you wrote something down or when you fight.How cool you are and how funny the person thinks you are.

Every time you read the letters your face heats up.

But today was different.You go to your dorm and see...

No letter.

You just ignore it and go to your classroom.You see Denki telling Izuku Deez Nuts jokes which are stupid but of course the poor boy always falls on it.

You mentally chuckle and turn your head to see Bakugou yelling at Kirishima for being „annoying."
Todoroki is Just....Todoroki I guess.

You look at your best friend Fumikage and Dark Shadow.They both play with Pokémon cards. (My headcanon is that they both are Collector ;)  )

You can see in the corner of your eye Sero who is staring at you.You look at him and he quickly looks away.

Weird ahh boy

Suddenly Aizawa comes and glares at Denki who is laughing too loud.Denki runs to his seat and nervously smiles.

You smile and the lesson begins.

time skip

After school you see a letter.Another one.

You kinda feel excited because you thought you wouldn't get one today.

You open it and read it.

Meet me on the roof if you want of course! You don't need to. :)

-H.S.
Your Admirer <3

You smile and go to the roof.
But you see nobody.

Did I get pranked?
You sigh and want to go down till the door swings open,revealing Sero.

He is panting and holds his knees to catch his breath.

„Y/N *panting* you *panting* are finally here *panting* sorry I forgot about it"he says between breaths.

„So you are my secret admirer?" you ask.

He nods and blushes,looking away.
He is avoiding eye contact and shuts his eyes close,being ready for rejection.

You go to him and kiss his right cheek,placing your hand on his other cheek.

He turns his head to face you and he looks like a tomato.

„I love you too"you say hugging him.
Suddenly you feel something wet on your shirt.You look up to see him passed out with a bloody nose.

You sigh and lift him up,bringing him to Recover Girl.

„Boys....they really need to handle something without getting a nosebleed."she complains.

„Do you often get boys here with a bloody nose?"you ask curiously.

„Too often if you ask me"she sighs.

You just giggle and pat Sero's head.

„I don't blame him.He's cute like that"

„Are you two a couple?"she asks,mentally smirking.

„Yes!He got a nosebleed because I confess my love to him and hugged him.You know...I got many love letters from a  secret admirer for month and today he confess that it was him the whole time"you chuckle.

„Aawwww what a cute love story.
Anyway i need to go.Don't make dumb things kid"she says and walks way.

You look at Sero's passed out figure and smile to yourself.

My lover....

//
Yeah I know it's short •_•

But it's not my fault I swear!

Nobody request ideas  ( *`ω')
But I don't blame you...<3

Words: 594