Summon us (K.B+I.M.+D.K.+E.K+H.S.💗)

𝗞𝝠𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗜 𝗕𝝠𝗞𝗨𝗚𝝝𝗨
+ 𝗜𝗭𝗨𝗞𝗨 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝝝𝗥𝗜𝗬𝝠
+ 𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗞𝗜 𝗞𝝠𝗠𝗜𝗡𝝠𝗥𝗜
+ 𝗘𝗝𝗜𝗥𝝝 𝗞𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗠𝝠
+ 𝗛𝝠𝗡𝗧𝝠 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝝝

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

this is the last part you mf

This idea is from MarieDreamer07 soooo....yeahhh I hope you like this one <3

You take the red paint and start to paint the floor of your bedroom.You take the demon book your friend uraraka,the best witch in Enkanomiya.

You open the book on the right page and start to read it out loud.

You start to stutter a bit but could still summon him.

The red paint starts to burn and flames are everywhere.Out of fear you step back to see a black haired boy coming out of the portal.

Damn...he's hot.

Your eyes widen at the tall male in front of you and he just smirks.You looks behind him to see 4 other males entering your room.

Out of fear you step back and fall on your bed behind you.

„So girlie.Why did you summon us?"the blond one asks.
„Oh I was just testing if this book works"you say.

„Really! Really? This is why we are here?"the one with the muscles yells.

„S-sorry"you stutter out.

„Don't apologize"the red head says with sadness filling his voice.
„Apologize!"he tells the one who just yelled.

He rolls his eyes and just glare at you.
„Sorry I guess..."he mumbles.

You look behind them to see a green haired boy who has cute freckles on his cheeks and looks scared?

Isn't he the demon?i should be the one who's scared.

You look deep into his eyes and he breaks the eye contact.He levitates next to the red one and waves.

They all introduce themself and you tell them your name too.

„So what are we gonna do now?"Sero asks.
„Gang bang?"Denki randomly says.
„OH HELL NAWW!!Get out of here!!"Bakugou yells and is about to smack the shit out of Denki.

He hides behind you and you see his hair turning pink.Cute.

„how about a sleepover?"izuku suggests.
„Sure!"you happily agree.

The other agree too and Bakugou doesn't really say anything against it so he likes the idea.

You excuse yourself and go to the bathroom to change.When you come out you see the five demons blush?

No wait.You just realize the way they blush.Their cheeks don't turns red/pink like humans.

Denki's way to blush is his hair.It will turn pink or red.
Bakugou's way to blush are his eyes.
Izuku's way to blush is his clothes.
Sero's way to blush is his whole skin and
Kirishima's way to blush is his nose.

I'm mad that nobody notice that cool little detail i added >:(

„What?"you ask confused.
Why are they starting at you?

„I forgot to tell you that...demons can see through walls"Kirishima says and looks down.Sero is just laying in your bed with a smirk and Denki is having a bloody nose.Bakugou is just on his phone and izuku is on the ground...passed out.

You go to him and ask if he's okey and he just whimpers because of how strong you shake him.

You three have a little chit chat about your school life and stuff and then decide to go to sleep.

You are in your bed with Sero next to you because he refuses to sleep in another place.
Him and Denki were arguing about it and at the end Sero won.

He is now cuddling you with his arms wrapped around your waist and his legs on top of yours.

While you and Bakugou are trying to sleep the others are still talking about some stuff.
Bakugou gets really mad and starts throwing a pillow at Denki.
He of course sees it as a fight and throws one back which hits kirishima.
He smirks and starts throwing a pillow back.

Sero was just ignoring them and still cuddling you.
You just sigh and lay your head on his chest.

I regret summon them...

//
Ahhh I'm sorry this is boring!!
I didn't had another idea </3
It's still kinda cute...right??

Words: 682