My food (K.B.+S.T.💗)

𝗞𝝠𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗜 𝗕𝝠𝗞𝗨𝗚𝝝𝗨+
𝗦𝗛𝝝𝗧𝝝 𝗧𝝝𝗗𝝝𝗥𝝝𝗞𝗜☆

= 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

MONSTER AU!!!
werwolf!Bakugou x Reader x Vampire!Todoroki

WARNING!!
-death
-blood

This was requested but wattpad won't let me @ them :(
The one w the shadow pfp from sonic I hope you like this one <3

Walking through the forest you can feel your little bunny shiver under the blankets in your basket.
you give his head a little pat and look around.

it is already dark and running home isn't an option since you could easily just trip or get lost.
you bunny izuku looks at you with tearing eyes while he just snuggles against your warm hand.

You hear a sound behind you and suddenly get pinned down.Your basket with your green bunny falls on the ground and izuku gets out of it just to see you being pinned by a boy?no a half boy half wolf.

His eyes widen and he goes to help you but the werwolf grabs him by his neck and chocks him with one hand.
You just cry and scream for izuku but when you pushed the stranger away you already see your little bunny dead on the ground.with blood streaming out of his neck you can see his neck being split open with the wolfs long claws.

You feel an appearance behind you and you turn around to see a tall creature.It grabs your and he flies you and him to a huge tree.

„HEY THAT IS MY FOOD!!!"you hear the wolf shout.

„You already killed the bunny and you got the other human last time.she's mine"you hear a cold and monotone voice say.his breath tickles your skin and you need to let out a silent giggle.

he looks at you and pushes your hair out of the way so he can have a good view of your neck.He slowly leans in and is about to bite you when you suddenly feel the tree being shaken.

You look down to see the boy that killed your bunny shaking it.
The vampire brings you two down and just stares at the other one.

„I am hungry"he just says.

„I don't care about that icy hot"he just yells and harshly pushes you away from him.

„My name is Todoroki"he corrects his friend.

You just look at your dead bunny and begin to cry.
„What did you do! Why did you kill him?"you sob.

„Why didn't he defend himself?"he evilly chuckles.

You push him away and take your basket.
„You asshole..."you mumble and go away.
Suddenly you get pinned to the tree and see the boy looking at you angrily.

„What did you call me"he leans in and whispers into your ear.you feel his breath against your ear which sends shivers down your spin.

„Y-you aushole"you repeat yourself.

You feel his tail touching your leg and step on it.

„OW YOU BITCH"he leans down to touch his tail.
You see the vampire with a little smile on his face when you run past him.

Doesn't look like he wants to catch you.
You look behind yourself to see them both arguing again your just watch.

The ash blond one notices you and makes his way to you.
„Look what you did!"he shows you his tail.

You just pat it and look at him.
„Sorry"you apologize.

„Shut up.apologizing won't heal my tail"he mutters.

„you're kinda cute"you just say and pat his ears.

„WHAT! NO STOP THIS!!"he yells but you can see his tail happily moving.

You see the other one coming to you and he just takes your hand and place it on his own head.

„Me too..."he just says.

„NO MINE!"the werwolf takes your hand and place it back on his head.

You just place both of your hands on each head and pat them.
„You still killed my bunny..."you whisper sadly.

„Meh I don't care.He would've died anyway"he just says.

You see a bright light from izuku's corpse and suddenly see him as a ghost.
„Izuku!"you rush over to him and are about to hug him but you just fall through him.

„You dumbass.He's dead.That's just a ghost"he laughs at you.

„Don't be mean Bakugou"Todoroki says.

„Shut it!"Bakugou says.

I want to go home...

//
Okey this is actually really bad + short 
I couldn't think of a good ending I'm sorry

Words: 741