Them with kids <3

Izuku Midoriya

You and your boyfriend are going to the park.You two sit on a bench and just relacx till...

„WHERE'S MY MOMMY!!"someone screams.

You two look at each other and stand up.You are going to the source of the voice.

You find a little boy on the ground with ice cream in his hands.You go to him and ask him what happened.

„I lost my mommy"he says crying.
Before you could say something his ice cream falls on the ground which makes him scream more.

Izuku goes to him and picks him up.
„Come one!"he says happily"we are buying you a new ice cream and then find your mother."

The boy stops crying and hugs him tight.

You smile at the cute moment and think: Husband material

Katsuki Bakugou

You two are going to a café till a little girl goes to Katsuki and tug on his pants.

He looks down annoyed and asks:
„What the hell do you want?"

„Can you buy me a teddy bear?"she asks with puppy eyes.

„No."he simply says.

„But why!"she start to shout.
„I'm a cute little girl you shoul-"before she can finish her sentence your angry boyfriend yells at her.

„WHO CARES WHO YOU ARE??YOU AND YOUR UGLY LITTLE FACE CAN FUCK OFF BEFORE I MAKE YOU REGRET EVERY LIFE DECISION YOU'VE EVER MADE"

„Bakugou!"you hit him on the back of his head.

The little girl start crying and runs away.You look back at your boyfriend to see him smirking.

He looks at you and sees your angry face which makes him stop smirking.

„Really?"you say annoyed."You could just tell her no."

„Yeah but that will not teach her to shut the fuck up and not annoying strangers"he says proudly.

„Whatever"

Ejiro Kirishima

He is adorable with kids.
He loves them and they love him.

One time you two visit a kindergarten and the kids jumped at him and hug him very tight.

He played with them and protect them.
Like a father!

You think he would be a great father and told him that.

He blushed and almost passed out by the thought of having kids with you....
And other things if you know what I mean.

Kaminari Denki

He is awful with kids.
You actually never let him near kids because he always hurts them accidentally.

But this time you forget that in the park are kids and tell him that you go to buy some ice cream for you two.

He agrees and you go.After a while you come back and see him with little kids around him.

One is crying.The other is laughing and one of them is STUCK IN A TREE??

„KAMINARI DENKI!"hearing you saying his full name makes him shiver.

He turns around to meet your angry face.He thinks you look cute but he never admit it because you would get more angry.

„Babe! I-I can explain! I waited for you and then he came and-and then there was a....an eagle and took the kid on top of the tree and-I'M SO SORRY!!"he screams at the end.

„If you really think I'm going to believe that then I think you don't know me."

You give him the ice cream and climb on the tree.You take the kid on your back and jump down.

You tell them to go to their parents and after they go you glare at Denki.

He just look at you with a sad face because he knows that makes you weak.

And he's right.

You go to him and hug him,apologizing for being angry at him.You give him a long kiss and you both sit down.

He got ice cream and a kiss! Win win situation I guess!

Hanta Sero

Sero is the best with kids!

Little kids always comes to him so he can make them little animals with tape!It actually works but it breaks after 3 days.

Every kid knows and loves Sero! Of course they love you too but they only call you „Sero's assistant".

//
I actually didn't plan on making another chapter.This should be an apologize changer for not updating today because I have not time.

Then I remember that I'm not a pussy and I can make one because I'm the best.

Anyway I hope you like this chapter even tho it's trash! <3