Love language (N.M.☆)

𝗡𝗘𝗜𝗧𝝝 𝗠𝝝𝗡𝝝𝗠𝝠☆

= 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

Yes Neito Monoma.I hate him so much but he's too cute so I can only love him.

Neito Monoma.
You hate him.
He hates you.
But why do you two still hang out together?

Well he annoys you and you just insult him.That's what you two do all the time.You hate it but he never stops.
You don't know why but if you are lucky and he leaves you alone you kinda miss him.

That's basically your relationship with him.Kendo knows about that and tells you that you have a crush on him.

You at first didn't believe her but after a long time you think that you really like him.You try to hide that feeling but the blush on your face says otherwise.

Neito...
He loves you and he knows that.
He is good at everything,at least that's what he thinks,but if it's about love he is completely lost.

He thinks that if he doesn't annoy you,you would never talk with him.
He sees you blushing when he flirts with you but he says that he only flirts to annoy you which of course isn't true.

It's complicate but you two try your best to show each other that you care.

Right now you are in the park,drawing in peace when suddenly you hear this familiar annoying voice.

„Look who's here.Y/N all by herself~"

„Fuck of,Neito"
„Oh? First name basis since when?"
„Shut up,Neito"you glare at him
„Make me"he smirks.

You stand up and lean closer almost letting your lips touch his.
He blushes and his eyes widen.
Before you let your lips touch his,you punch him in the face.

„Are you gonna be quite now?"you ask him while he touches his cheek.

„OUCH! WHAT THE FUCK Y/N!!"he yells,getting the attention of the other people in the park.

„You said make me and I made you shut up"you smile innocently.

He looks at you obviously angry but with a red face.You think it's because he's mad but in reality he's still blushing about the thought of kissing you.

„Come on...don't be mad at me"you smirk while touching his arm.

He pushes you away and crosses his arms in front of his chest.

„Since when are you so annoying?"he rolls his eyes back.
„Since I start acting like you which is right now"you respond.

Suddenly a guy your age approaches you two.
„I'm sorry Miss.Is he harassing you?"he asks worried.

„NO I'M NOT!
We obviously know each other! Are you dumb or stupid!??"Neito answers in a rude tone.

„I'm so sorry for his behavior.No he's not harassing me.We sadly know each other.Thanks for worrying"you quickly apologize.

The guy smiles backs mf goes away.
You turn around to face Neito with a mad face.

„Why are you looking at me like that?Huh?"he asks.You never look at him with a mad face which scares him.

„Look what you've done!"
„I did nothing!"
„Are you fucking serious right now?
That guy thought you are harassing me!"
„Who cares?He's just some stupid-"
„No Neito!"you interrupt him.

„You are always like that.
You are annoying me to the point I go insane.People think you are harassing me because of the way you are and you are harassing me!Why are you so difficult? Why can't you be a little bit nicer to me? Aren't you happy someone is even talking to your ass,you fucking idiot!"you shout at him,walking away.

„BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! THERE I SAID IT!"he shouts back,looking down.

You stop walking and turn around with a shocked face.

„What?Are you serious?"

„YES I AM! I am like that because there is no other way to talk to you.If I don't annoy you would you still talk to me?You are the only person I have and I don't complain because...BECAUSE YOU ARE AMAZING!You are so much nicer than me and you help people with a kind smile.You are the completely opposite of me.I fell for your eyes,your smile,the way you talk,the way you blush when I flirt with you.This is just my way of showing you my love.he says with tears in the corner of his eyes.

„Are you kidding?Neito if you are playing with my feeling right now...this is not funny alright-"
„I'm serious really!Do you know how kissable your lips look,how beautiful your eyes look and how every word you say makes my heart beat 100x faster"

„Neito if you are joking right now I promise you I will never talk to you again."
„I'm not really"he start to cry.He doesn't want to ruin the „friendship" between you two.

You walk over to him and place your hands on his cheeks,whipping his tears away.
„I love you too..."you confess.
He suddenly hugs you and you hug back.

„Can I be yours?"he sniffs.
„You're so cute..."you whisper in his ear„I would love to be your girlfriend."

He hugs you tighter and then broke the hug,smirking at you.

„Of course you would!Who wouldn't like me."he confidently says.

So this is his love language huh?

//
Yeah...He's kinda OOC here but I don't give a shit.(I do. I'm overthinking it too much rn).

I'm bored so here is another chapter!
I hope you like this one
because I don't <3

Idk why I always write „am I yours?"
I'm the only one who thinks it's cuter when boys say that instead of „are you mine"

Anyway...
I'm with my two aunts from my fathers side rn and they both are so nice!
They gave me Bracelets,T-Shirts and delicious food!!
I thought my dad's side would be hell but it is better than I though :)

Nobody cares but I just have the urge to share it with y'all because I'm so happy about it :) <3

I JUST NOTICE THAT I HAVE 700+ READS WHAT?? THANK YOU SO MUCH 💗💗♥️♥️💞💞

Words: 1025

O•O