Fantasy (Class 1-A💗) (PT.3)

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝝝𝗟𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝝠𝗦𝗦

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

After what happen you all finally found a place to sleep.It is an cave.Not too big and not too small.

Right now you are helping Kaminari with his wound he got by tripping over a little stone while the others are cooking.

You and Kaminari talk about random things but you can't understand him because Bakugou is screaming in the background.

„DEKU YOU BASTARD!! I SAID IT SHOULD BE SPICY!!!"

„I-I'm sorry K-Kaccan but some people d-don't like spicy food....like me"izuku whispers at the end of his sentence.

Bakugou start to chase him and you just keep fixing Denki's knee. You have divided your T-shirt into two halves and tie the one half around Denki's knee to stop it from bleeding.

Suddenly Deku runs between you two and trips over your arm.He looks back like he's in a horror movie to see if Bakugou is behind him.Bakugou was standing there,ready to beat the shit out of him.But before he could do something you get up and pull both of them by their ears.

„Listen closely because I ain't repeat myself.I'm done being the nice one here.If you both don't shut the fuck up I'm going to do things you two won't like.Understand?"you treat them.

You could hear them gulp and they both nod their head.You let them go and sit back down.

„Wow.....you're not just cute YOU ARE AWESOME!!"Denki fangirls.
You just laugh and ask if he's okey.

Meanwhile Bakugou is cursing under his breath while cooking his spicy food.He glares at Deku who keeps mumbling about your food.

Is this too hot?

Maybe she like it cold?

Does she even like this kind of food?

Maybe I should.....

Bakugou is about to shout again but he remembers what you said.

Tch.Dumb bitch.I'm not scared of her.But I'm still not gonna say anything because it would hurt my throat.yeah.Not because of her of course.

30 Minutes later you all finished with your food.

„I never ate something that delicious."you say.

„Yeah it was really good."Iida agrees.

„I think it should me more...spicy but It wasn't that bad."Momo whispers.

„I ate better food "Jiro disagrees.

„I-I think it was fine"Deku mutters.

„I loved the taste of the spiciness but next time don't do it too spicy."Kirishima says,giving them a tip for next time.

You could see Bakugou smiling.But not a normal smile.It looks like he wants to murder you all.

„Hehe well....next time Momo and Jiro should make the food,right? I think we shouldn't let the same people always make food"you say trying to change the subject.

They all just nod without saying a word.

You look to your right and see Denki who just falls asleep with his head on his knee.

„I will take him to bed"you say standing up.You take him and place him in your bed since there are only 5 beds.

Bakugou,Iida,Momo have an bed for themselves.

Kirishima said he sleeps on the ground and you and Deku are sleeping in the same one.

You lay down and wait for Izuku to lay down too.You look at him and see him sweating,blushing and shaking.

„Uh..do you t-think t-this is a g-good idea? I-I mean I-I have no problem t-to be with you b-but Denki told me w-what people do I-in the same bed a-and"he start to mumble again.

You just sigh and give him a little smile.
„Izuku we Are just sleeping.Nothing will happen.Don't overthink too much and just lay down."you say.

He just nod and slowly lays down next to you.After a while you fell asleep...

You slowly open your eyes.You feel strong arms around your waist and a hot breath against your neck.

You want tos stand up but the person won't let you.Your vision is too blur to see who it is so you just lay back down.

You open your eyes again because you can't fall asleep and meet Izuku's fluffy green hair.You remember that you two sleep in the same bed and slowly shake him.

„Izuku wake up~"you whisper in his ear.

He slowly opens his eyes and snuggle his face in your chest.

„Five more minutes....mom"he mumbles.
„Izuku I'm not your mom."you giggle.

His eyes widen and he gets up as fast as he can.He puts his hand over his mouth and his cheeks are as red as Kirishima's hair.

„I'M S-SORRY!! I-I..."he just looks at the ground and mumbles.

You are about to say something but he just runs away.

You sigh and just lay back down.
„I just wanted to say that you're not gonna cook today."

//
You can tell I have no ideas rn.

Still hope you like this chapter. <3

Words: 825

:)