Apologizing <3

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku goes to you and tries to talk with you but you ignore him and go away.

„Wait Y/N!"he screams.
You didn't stop and just walk.
„Please just listen!"

That made you turn around.
„What?"you say emotionless.
„I just want...to apologize"he says while tears start to form in his eyes.

„I'm so sorry for saying those words...I know you probably don't want anything for me and I understand that but I just want to apologize for breaking your heart..."

You hear him sob and hug him.
„It's fine...I forgive you"
„Really?"
„Yes...only if you buy me cake for 2 weeks"you smirk.

„DEAL!!"he yells hugging you very tight.

Katsuki Bakugou

He thought you would apologize but you never did.

He finally had enough and goes to you.
Right now you are talking with Denki which makes him really mad.

He grabs your wrist and drags you away from him.
„WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH DUNCE FACE??"

„Why do you care? It's not like I'm your girlfriend now."you angrily respond.

That sentence really hurt Bakugou.
He wouldn't thought you really mean it with the break up.

„I'M SORRY OKEY! I know I did something wrong but please come back!PLEASE! I need you Y/N! I can't be alone.Even if I had 100 Friends I would still feel lonely without you..."he says with tears in his eyes.

You hug him and forgive him.
But he needs to clean your whole house for a month.

Ejiro Kirishima

He thought you would be happier but you weren't.
You sometimes didn't came to lesson or didn't even come out of your dorm.

Kirishima heard from Mina that he really messed up.He explained it to her and got smacked.

„ARE FUCKING SERIOUS??SHE SOMETIMES IS SAD BUT NOBODY EVER HURT HER LIKE THAT! Go apologize!"

Ejiro didn't know you would be that hurt.He just wants the best for you and broke up because he's not enough.

He goes to your dorm and knocks on the door.

You open the door and meet his eyes.
Your eyes are red and you have black circles under your eyes.He can tell that you have been crying for more than 5 days.

He quickly hugs you and apologize.
He explains his reason and you forgive him...after slapping him in the face.

Kaminari Denki

You notice that he got really quite.
He didn't hand out with anyone and even concentrate in school!

You see him not talking with any girls anymore...not even for a project.
After some days he goes to you and apologizes for his behavior.

„I'm so sorry Y/N"he cries"I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN LIKE THAT! I changed!I SWEAR!Please give me kisses"he sobs while going on his knees,hugging your thighs,sobbing into them.

You put your finger under his chin and make him look at you.You wipe his tears away and kiss his lips.

„I forgive you..."

Hanta Sero

Sero goes to you and knocks on your door.
„Who's there"you ask.
„It's uh...Sero"he answers.

You didn't respond back.
„Listen...I'm sorry for ignoring you"he says sitting down with his back on your door"I really messed up...I should have done more with you.I remember how you always asked me to spend time with you but I always said no...I wish I could have been more with you and I regret every second I spent without you...please Y/N let me in and forgive me...I will do everything you wa-ANT!"he shouts at the end because you open the door which makes him fall on his back.

He looks up to meet your crying face.
You have your hands in front of your face so he wouldn't hear you.

He stands up as fast as he can and place his hands on your shoulders.

„OMG NO DON'T CRY,MI AMOR!"
You hugs him and shower his neck with kisses while repeating the word„sorry".

He released from the hug and look at your face.
„I love you so much...mi amor"he says before smashing his lips into yours.

You two share a long but gentle kiss.

//
Bruh that's really short...

I still hope you like it <3

Words: 723