The mysterious boy (D.K.💗)

𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗞𝗜 𝗞𝝠𝗠𝗜𝗡𝝠𝗥𝗜

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

This will be a child!Denki x Child!reader but with child!Katsuki and child!Kirishima as your best friends :)

Enjoy!!

You and your two best friends are looking out of the window.It's raining.It isn't something cool or exciting like the other days because you are in kindergarten right now and you wanted to go outside to play with Katsuki and Kirishima.

„Naww why right now?"you whine sadly.
„It is what it is.Deal with it or cry."Katsuki replies.

„That's not very nice Katsuki..."Kirishima cutely says.
Before Katsuki could shout at him they realize you aren't there anymore.

They look beside themselves and see you playing with hotwheels while crying silently.Kirishima runs up to you and hugs your a little bit smaller figure.
„Don't cry Y/N you don't serve to cry because of him."

„I want to go out and play"you sob into his shoulder.Katsuki slowly goes to you guys and gives you a soft hug.
„Don't cry..."he whispers into your ear.

And suddenly you three hear...

BANG

DABUMM

(Maybe therapy isn't such a bad idea...wtf is that sound)

You flinch and cling into Kirishima's arm.
„What was that?"you ask scared.

„A thunder.No need to get scared."
You two see lightning and look out of the window.But...it isn't raining anymore?

Where does that lightning came from?
You suddenly see a boy running around the playground with Miss (R/N) chasing after him.

„HAHA YOU WON'T GET ME"the blond boy laughs loudly.
„DENKI COME HERE NOW! YOU WILL GET SICK! DIDN'T WE SAY YOU SHOULDN't GO OUT WHEN IT RAINS?"Miss (R/N) shouts not so happy about the whole situation.

The boy looks back to see her still running after him.He suddenly trips and falls on his face.Miss (R/N) picks him up and brings him in.

You three look at each other and immediately know what the other is thinking.

You three run to the mysterious boy and see him with mud in his face.
„Omg are you okey?"you ask worriedly.

„Yup! Don't worry cute girl I'm alright! I want to be a hero after all"he smirks.
You blush at the cute nickname and smile at him.

„You sure will!! What is your quirk?"you ask him amazed.
He explains his quirk to you and you do too.Katsuki and Kirishima look at you two with jealous.Not because they love you.
It's because of how they suddenly doesn't exist to you.

Why is your attention on him and not on them?

After a while Denki's mom comes and picks him up.
„Bye new girlfriend! See you tomorrow"he shouts before the door closes.

„Bye...girlfriend"you whisper to yourself happy.
„Girlfriend huh?"Katsuki says behind you
„Are you going to replace us?"

„W-What? No of course not why would I-"
You look at Kirishima to see him not defending you like always.Instead you see him looking down.

„He's right Y/N...you don't hang out with us anymore since you are his girlfriend"he sadly says,holding back tears.

„It was just for today I promise! I will play with you two tomorrow!"you promise them.

They both nod and Kirishima goes and hugs you.You hug him back and look at Katsuki.You smile at him and he just looks away,blushing.

I'm glad you're back and play with us...Y/N

//
I'm so so so so so sorry for not uploading yesterday and today!!My english test went well I maybe have 1-3 wrong answers but that's not too bad...I cried while writing.My hands were shaking sm it wasn't normal anymore.Anyway if I get smth under 2 you will know that I'm gonna cry for the next 5 month
(^ω^)

I couldn't update yesterday because my parents were really mad and took the wifi away.I will be w/o wifi for the next days because of something I and my brother didn't do.I hate them sm(no it's not because of that.They did many other things to me which I don't want to write rn since this isn't a vent post and maybe some people aren't comfortable with people venting).

I will update this chapter with the school wifi but they said they will take my phone too.I'm so sorry </3

Anyway I hope you enjoy this shitty Oneshot <3

Words: 729