Summoning you (H.S.💗)

𝗛𝝠𝗡𝗧𝝠 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝝝

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

I couldn't decide which character I will use for this idea so I just do all 5 of them!

This one is the Sero one and I wanted it to be the last one but the next one will contain all 5 characters in it !!!

Enjoy!! ☆〜

You take the red paint and start to paint the floor of your bedroom.You take the demon book your friend uraraka,the best witch in Enkanomiya.

You open the book on the right page and start to read it out loud.

You start to stutter a bit but could still summon him.

The red paint starts to burn and flames are everywhere.Out of fear you step back to see a black haired boy coming out of the portal.

He looks at you and starts smirking.
„Ah I see what you did there.You want to summon me because I'm sexy and your type am I right?"he levitates around.

„Uhm...not really.I wanted to ask you something"you try to sound nice.
„I'm listening"he laughs.

He is right in front of you but upside down.His face is really close to you and he just smiles.

„I wanted to ask if...uh..."
„Come on sweetheart.I don't have time for being here"he says.

„S-sorry.I just wanted to ask if you could get me a rose from your world"you nervously say.

He is now slowly levitating around your room in a laying position with his hands on his chin.
„hm...but are you worth my time getting it?"he questions himself.

„Yes please!i will do everything you want"you beg.
„Everything?"he smirks.

„Fine I will get it"he says before jumping into the portal and 2 seconds later coming back.

„Here you go!A rose as beautiful as you"he attractively smirks at you.

You just blush and take it.
It smells like death...

„So what do you want me to do?"you ask with an innocent voice.
„I just want to have a little dance with you."

„Oh dancing~"you smile.You go closer to him and place your hands on his chest.He gets flustered and you see his whole skin beginning to turn red.

He smiles and puts his hand on your hips.You wrap your arms around his neck and you two begin to dance.You suddenly hear music and he starts to move.

At first you two dance normally but after a while you don't feel your feet on the ground.It takes you a second to realize that he is levitating with you in his arms.

You quickly wrap your legs around his hips and he just chuckles.With that position he dances with you till he saw how tired you look.

Your eyes begin to close but you quickly open them again.He smiles and his skin turns pink.

„Alright.Night time"he says and lays you on your bed.

„Hm?"

He brings you a blanket and kisses your cheek.
„Good night...have sweet dreams about me~"

Was the last thing he said before he goes to the portal and slowly goes in.He takes a quick glance at you and goes through the portal with a small smile and pink skin.

You slowly close your eyes and indeed dream about him.

//
I love making the cutest Oneshot for sero
He deserves more love

Words: 555