Break up (I.M.💗)

𝗜𝗭𝗨𝗞𝗨 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝝝𝗥𝗜𝗬𝝠

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

Kinda sad at the start but don't worry it gets better.

IZUKU'S POV

I'm walking down the streets to hang out with best friend Y/N.We know each other since we were children and we always hang out together.

I am about to pass an alleyway when I suddenly hear moaning from that direction.I try to pass it as fast as I can but my own eyes betray me and I look in it.

I see my girlfriend R/N (Random/Name) kissing a stranger.My eyes widen and I can feel tears from in my eyes.

„R/N?"I shout.

She turns her head to me and pushes the stranger away.
„Izuku!"she says running to me,trying to touch me.

I push her away and just go.I hear her footsteps behind me but they soon stop.

I can't cry.Please don't cry!

I run to Y/N house and knock on the door.

YOUR POV

You are sitting on your couch watching a movie till you hear a knock on the door.

You rush to it and open it seeing your best friend.
„AYO broccoli boy! Wassup-WOah."before you could greet him,with the same sentence you always say,Izuku suddenly hugs you and snuggle against the crook of your neck.

„You good?"you ask him.
You suddenly feel something wet on your neck and you pull him away,seeing his crying face.

„Izuku....what happened?"you ask him,letting him in.

He explains everything to you while sobbing in your pillow.

You gently go through his hair,trying your best to comfort him.

„Hey.Don't worry...she just wasn't the right one.I promise you one day you are going to find your true love."you say while rubbing circles on his back.

He just looks at you and you smile.
„At least she wasn't your first kiss right? That would be worse"you say.

He just smiles and lays his head on your thighs.

You are right.(R/N) wasn't his first kiss.
You were.

-Flashback:in elementary school-

You two are sitting in the classroom.
It's the last day before summer break and the teacher said she would watch a movie with y'all.

You two are sitting next to each other and the movie is starting.

At the end the two main character kiss.Everyone gross out and make fake gag noises.

„Stop overreacting...."you roll your eyes.

„Oh yeah?It's not like you ever kissed someone"Bakugou yells.

„Oh...you're right"you whisper
„But if I want to I can because it's cute!"you yell.

„Proof?"Bakugou asks.
You look around to see Izuku just looking at you with big eyes.
You can see that he's a little bit scared of Bakugou.

You grab him by the collar of his shirt and give him and kiss on the lips.

You pulled away and see Bakugou just staring at you two in shock.