When they turn into a baby <3

You were at your dorm reading a book till Mina came and told you to take care of your boyfriend.You we're confused about what she means.You followed her till you saw your boyfriend but they are a baby!

Izuku Midoriya
You go to him and kneeling down.
„Hey Izuku"you say not trying to scare him.He looks at you with big green eyes while you smile at him.

Suddenly he starts crying.You are panicking and trying to find something to make him stop.You run to his room,talking an All Might figure and running back to him.

You give him the figure and he stops crying.You hug him and give him a peck on his cheek. You lift him up and he holds himself so tight that his legs are around your waist and his head on your chest.

You smile at the adorable boy.You're walking to your dorm but before you could open it a voice screams at you.

„WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE A BABY IN YOUR ARMS?! DID YOU GET PREGNANT? WHO THE FUCK IS THE FATHER?!"

You turn around to find Katsuki.
You look at him like he's crazy and answer him.
„First of all he's not my kid that's izuku and-„WAIT WAIT WAIT!! REPEAT THAT!"
„He's not my kid that's izuku?"you say confuse.

IZUKU'S POV
I am so small.I wonder when I will be in my normal form.Suddenly my hears hurt.They both are screaming so loud.I feel my eyes getting watery. I want to tell Y/N.

„My ears hurt so much"I quietly say.
Why is my voice so quite?

NORMAL POV
„Gogo gaga"
Your hear Izuku say.
You feel Izuku moving and when you look down your (e/c) eyes meets his watery eyes.You place your hand on top of his head and move your gaze to Katsuki.

„Can you stop screaming. He doesn't like loud noises"you say.
„WHO TF ASKE-"before he could finish his sentence you hit his head.

Izuku turns around to face Bakugou.He notice this and looks at Izuku annoyed.
Izuku starts to tear up until Katsuki pat his head.You smile at him and go to your dorm.

You lay on your bed while Izuku's on our lap.You read a book till you feel something heavy on your chest.You see Izuku falling asleep on you while his right hand is tightly grabbing your shirt  and the other one his holding the All Might figure.

You couldn't stop having the urge to squeeze him to death so you just cuddle him.

The next morning you woke up with Izuku being in his normal form.You sadly smile because you wanted to spend more time with Izuku as a kid.

You explained everything to him and he can't stop blushing while apologizing to being too near to you and always having his face and hand on your chest.

Katsuki Bakugou
You go to the kitchen to see little Katsuki on the table looking at you with an angry face.You rush over to him and lift him up to squeeze the hell out of him.
„AAAWWWWWW MY LITTLE KATSU!!!!
YOU'RE SOO CUTE"you say kissing him all over the face.
HIS POV
„YOU'RE SOO CUTE"she says while kissing my whole face.
„STOP IT YOU BITCH!!"i scream at her.

„I think he wants to say something"Raccon Eyes says.
„Awwww Katsu we can't understand you.You're talking like a baby" Y/N says making a sad face.Shit why is it make my heart hurt?I place my tiny hands on her face giving her a kiss on the nose.She blushes and then start to scream,fangirling over what I did.

Ejiro Kirishima
I go to Mina's dorm seeing baby Ejiro sleeping on his back.He's moving his arms and legs like he has a nightmare.

I go over to him and place his head on my lap.He turns around to sleep on his stomach while he hugs my tights.
„Aaawwww so cute" I say,kissing his cheek.He slowly opens his eyes looking at me.

„I'm sorry my boy I didn't mean to wake you up"I sadly say.He gives me a smile and got up.But he forgets he's a baby and falls on his butt. He looks up to me and reached for me with his small hands.

I lift him up and he snuggles his face in the crock of my neck.I place my hand on his back and walk out of Mina's dorm,giving her a quick smile before walking out to the living room.
I turn on (favorite movie) and we both watch it.After a while he falls asleep and I watch the movie before falling asleep too.

Kaminari Denki
I go to the living room seeing baby Kaminari in front of the TV with a pink bunny plushie in his arms.When he heard my steps he quickly turns around.

„Sorry for scaring you Kaminari"you say walking over to him.His eyes widen at the sight of you being much taller than him.He brightly smiles while reaching his hand up to you.He let his plushie on the ground so he can crawling to you.

Once he made it to you,you lift him up  so he doesn't need to crawl everywhere.
He snuggle his face between your boobs while his hand are resting on each boob.
You blush why trying to get him away but his grip is too strong.After a while you give up and you just lay down while letting Denki do whatever he wants to do.

He crawls all over your body.
To your feet and then to your face.
Every time he reaches your face he gives you a quick kiss.
On the nose,lips,cheeks and forehead.

After he does that for a couple of time  he got tired and lay his head on your shoulder.You didn't mind and cuddle him while fall asleep slowly.

Hanta Sero
You are shocked about how shy he is as a baby. He didn't spoke as much as he did in his normal form and is only comfortable with you.
You think it's super cute and you always help him drinking his fav drink because the cups are too big for his mouth or he would always  spill the drink on the floor.

One time he did spill all one the floor and he wouldn't stop crying.You had to cuddle him for 30 minutes so he can finally stop and fall asleep.

//that's it for today!!!
I hope you like it.
Don't hesitate to give me ideas!!
Words: 1093
(*''*)