Truth or Dare (Bakusquad💗)

𝗕𝝠𝗞𝗨𝗦𝗤𝗨𝝠𝗗

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

This Oneshot will have 4 endings:
-One w Bakugou
-One w Denki
-One w Sero
-One w Kirishima

Mina and you had the cool idea to have a sleepover!You text in the group chat that they should come in 2 hours with their pajama's and other things they need.
(omg I wrote it the whole time pyjama...I'm sorry)

They all didn't question anything and just agreed.
2 hours later they really come in even Bakugou!You look at him surprised to see him glaring at you.You just smile and let him enter your house.

You see them already entering your room and find Denki looking in your wardrobe.
You rush to him and close.
„YOU FUCKING PERVERT! GO AWAY"you shout at the blond boy.
He flinches and runs to Kirishima.

Jiro came too but she is rather quiet.
You all sit in a circle with Jiro on your left and Sero on your right.You all at first start to chat a little bit till Mina had the idea to play truth or dare.(very boring but I'm uncreative)

It all started harmless.
„I dare you to sting 8 full glasses of water"Jiro dates Denki.He looks at her shocked and does it.After that he runs to the bathroom.
Bakugou dared Kirishima to eat something spicy and he runs to the kitchen to get milk.

Then Mina asks you:
„Y/N truth or dare?"
„Uhm...truth-"
„Pussy"Bakugou smirks.
„No! I will stay with truth"you yell at him.

„Okey okey! Who...is your crush?"Mina asks with a smirk.
„Wow...you really picked the most basic one" „DON'T CARE I WANT TO HEAR IT BABY! Let me hear the name of the person"

„Uhm...fine it's..."

BAKUGOU ENDING

„Uhm...fine it's...Bakugou"you answer with a blush.Everyone looks at Bakugou to see him blushing too.He quickly looks away and tries to hide his blush but they already saw it.

„OMG MY SHIP IS GETTING-"
„YOU SHIPPED US?"you and Bakugou yell in sync.

You two look at each other and blush.
„WHEN DO YOU TWO KISS!?"Sero laughs while shouting.

You just look at Katsuki and he looks at you.
„If you won't I will!"Denki runs to you,ready to kiss you till he gets pushed away.

„BACK OFF YOU BASTARD!"Bakugou yells before kissing you.You thought it would be rough but the kiss is gentle and sweet.You feel him smirk into the kiss while he feels you smile.

You two pull away and just stare into each other's eyes.„Wow..."you both breath out.

DENKI ENDING

„Uhm...fine it's...Denki"you blush looking at him.You see his eyes widen and because of his quirk he had sparkles around him.His smirk turn into a smile and he starts to jump around your room.

„OMG THE HOTTEST AND CUTEST GIRL IN OUR SCHOOL LOVES ME!!"he shouts.

He knees down in front of you and and takes your hand.
„I love you I love you I love you so much!!!
What did I do to deserve this!"he confesses too and kisses you.

„Ew wtf get a room"Bakugou fake gags.
Kirishima just laughs at Bakugou's reaction while Sero picks up a pillow and hits him out of jealousy.
„I THOUGHT YOU SAY IF I STAY SINGLE YOU WILL TOO!!"

You just laugh seeing them beating each other up.

KIRISHIMA ENDING

„Uhm...fine it's...Kirishima"you mumble.
„WHAT WE CAN HEAR YOU??"Mina yells.
„I SAID IT'S KIRISHIMA!!"you yell back.
You see everyone not being surprised beside Kirishima.
„Wasn't that obvious?"Jiro comment.

You just look at Kirishima to see him giving you a toothy smile.
„I love you too Y/N"he kisses your cheek.

After a few more rounds y'all go to bed.
You,Kirishima,Sero and Denki sleep on the floor while Mina and Jiro take the king sized bed and Bakugou sleeps on the couch.

You slowly walk over to Kirishima and shake him.He opens his eyes and sees you smiling.

„Can I sleep with you...since we are together now.If you don't want to that's fine I just-"
Before you could finish your sentence he grabs your arm and pulls you in his embrace.

You two cuddle together and don't care about how much you two get teased the next morning.

SERO ENDING

„Uhm...fine it's...Sero"you mumble.
„ME?"Sero points at himself obviously shocked.

„I'm surprised you didn't know"Jiro says while looking at her phone.

„N-No how would I know??!! Do I look like I can read minds?"

„Maybe if you would be smarter you would've known"Bakugou stands up and makes his way to your kitchen.

You stand up and kiss him.His eyes widen and he wrap his arms around your waist.
You both pull away and look into each other's eyes.

„Wow I didn't know you are a good kisses,Hermosa(beautiful)"he smirks.

You just giggle and hug him.
„Why do you always get the good girls!"Denki whines.„WHAT DO YOU MEAN?THIS IS THE FIRST GIRL I'VE EVER BEEN FRIEND WITH AND SHE IS MY FIRTS KISS AND GIRLFRIEND NOW"he yells at his best friend.

//
Idk what else to add so yeah :)

I hope you enjoy this!!
Tomorrow is school and I don't want to go </3

Words: 890